Which Friend to Choose

Chapter 1: Which Friend to Choose?

Luke POV

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I smack my alarm clock to shut it up. The last thing I want to do is go to school. I mean what’s really the point of going to school at 8:00 in the morning when half the people that even go to my school will never use it anyway? Seriously, it’s all just meaningless shit to me anyways. Since I have no choice, I get up and walk across the hall of my dad’s little apartment to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and strip, not really caring about where my stuff lands.

After about half an hour of getting ready, I make my way down the hall to the kitchen. I see a note from my father taped on the fridge as I'm about to get some milk.

                    Luke,

Leaving town for a few weeks. Taking Amber to a resort in California, to have some alone time. If you get my drift. If you need money just get some from your bank account.

                 Dad

I take the note and just throw it away. I get one every one every time he decides to take off with his latest girlfriend. If that's what you would even call her. She's more of his... what's the word? Sex toy. My dad is one of those who will get a girl, or in his case women, sweep her off her feet with a romantic "getaway" and once he's had his fill leave. Plain and simple as that. We usually only see each other about 40 days out of the year. This is fine with me, since I bring home a new girl every weekend as well. Like that saying says, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

So I make my normal breakfast of milk and whatever cereal I happen to have bought. Once I've had my fill, I get my "book bag", more like something to just grab on my way out the door, and leave. The one good thing about my dad he inherited a fortune from my grandpa, or some relative I don’t know, so before he took off a few years back he at least got me a decent ride. I have to admit my navy blue Lamborghini Murcielago is my baby. It's the best car ever; sure there are better ones out there, but I'm just as happy with mine. I walk out to my car and get in. Starting the engine, I hear it as it purrs to life.

My dad also paid for the apartment. I mean it’s definitely not worth a whole lot. But it's decent. With 2 bedrooms one bath, and a small kitchenette it’s all I'll ever need, With me being a senior, it’s not like I'll be living there much longer. I’ll just ask dad to buy me some small house in Miami, and I'll be fine. Beach, surf, and babes in bikini’s what more could I guy ask for?

As I pull up at the dreaded Eastwood High, I pull into my "reserved" parking spot. You might as well put a 'This Parking Space is Reserved for Luke Daniels" sign in front of it, because no one else dares to park there. Not that I'm all possessive of it, but I'm just that popular. So I automatically get the spot closet to the front door. I find it amazing how I'm not even out of the car yet, already people are crowding around. Well, let’s get this dreaded day over with. It's Friday and my best friend Jake is throwing a party tonight, so at least that's something to look forward to. I get out of the car and am surrounded by girls. You'd think I'm like that Justin Beiber kid by the way most of the girls’ worship me, but I'm far from it.

"Hey Luke" says Jessica, the head cheerleader at our school. Ever since I slept with her like 2 weeks back she won't stop at nothing to do it again.

"Hi Jessica" I reply. Not too interested in her. This week my target is another cheerleader, Katy.

The start of my senior year, I made a website type thing, and each week on it, I post who my next "victim" or "target" will be for me to sleep with. And if by Sunday I haven't done slept with her, I owe Jake. $20 bucks. Well, let’s just say, he hasn't had any profit come in yet.

But come Sunday, I have an issue. I've already slept with all the cheerleaders, since Katy is the last one. So I have to move on to more difficult people. The small percent of girls who are not going to give up their V-Card that easily. But I'm deciding between two people. Sasha Colts and her best friend, Alexis Walker. I mean they’re both gorgeous. Both with amazing curves, but Alexis is a bit more conservative than Sasha. Maybe I’ll go with Sasha…