Surrender

Chapter 3: Surrender

I continued to think about Alexis throughout the rest of my boring day. Through Geometry, Science, Gym, and especially through Study Hall. I don't remember a thing from any of my classes. All I do remember is thinking about her. Her reaction to finding out on Monday. The different ways she could take it; Happy, or pissed that I chose her. I even found myself thinking about what she would be like in bed. How I would take her, and every move I would make to please her. Before I even realized it, the bell rung and classes were done for the day.

Making my way out of the building I realize the biggest thing ever: I don't want anyone, but her.

I'm in some deep shit. Never has a girl done this. I've always just found myself thinking about my next target. But not this time. No, I want her. Not in the sexual way, I need her. What is she doing to me? This is ridiculous, and crazy at that. Luke Daniels wanting to stay with one girl has never happened, ever.

By the time I'm home, I don't even remember getting in the car; I realize I have 2 hours till the party. Might as well get ready for Katy. I grab another shower but while I'm in there I can't help but think do I even want her?

No.

Great. Maybe I should just pay Jake now, get it over with. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I shoot Jake a text.

Hey, thinkin I owe ya $20.

After I find my clothes, I get a reply.

WAT!? y? It not even sun yet.

Ik just dont want katy. I reply. I can't possibly tell him, I'm dumbstruck with Alexis, can I? He's my best friend. Close enough to be a brother. He'll find out soon enough. If he asks I'll tell him, but otherwise no.

wats got ya all scared? let me guess, u fell hard didnt ya.

See? It's like we have telepath! not yet i haven't .

I knew it! who's it gonna be? he replies back; within a matter of seconds I might add.

youll see sunday...

see you 2nite then?

yepp

Well, might as well get this over with. Maybe Jake will have some decent drinks tonight. I feel like I need a good hangover. But in the back of my mind I realize, not even a hangover will solve the sickness I have. I grab some dark jeans and a navy t-shirt that shows me off perfectly. I grab my shoes and give myself a once over in the mirror. With my brown hair and eyes as blue as sapphires. And add my 5' 11" frame; I don't think I could get much sexier. Not to mention my amazing 8-pack and fully muscled body; with football in the fall, as leading quarterback, and basketball in the winter.

I can't help but argue with myself as I try and process this. Maybe I'm just lusting after her. That has to be it! I'm just anticipating how she'll take it all, just for the fun of it. Yeah, I can't possibly care about what she'll think. I'm just lusting after her; just like I've done with the other 20 girls. It's not like I can change just like that, besides I always anticipate how the girl will react. Take Katy for example, a week ago I was seeing her throwing herself at me and promising some pretty nice things. And on Tuesday, she met me by my car and told me exactly what I wanted to hear. Maybe I'm wrong. I quickly text Jake, fixing my mistake.

nvrmd i want her

A minute later I get this in reply,

thts the Luke ik! good, i'll resrve ur room

Another 10 minutes later, I pull up at Jakes with a fresh outlook on Alexis and a condom in my pocket.