The Aftermath

Chapter 4: The Aftermath

"And there's the life of the party!" Troy yells as soon as I walk in the front door.

"Hey dude. Where the cold ones at?"

"Kitchen!" He yells over the horribly loud music.

I nod my thanks and make my way to the kitchen. I see Jake has supplied a hefty amount of Coors and some tequila for the ladies. Nice. I grab a beer and pop off the lid, and down a third of it before I even try and find Katy. The way I handle Friday night parties, is grab a cold one, find the girl, fuck, and leave.

Or in other terms, a one night stand that lasts just under 4 hours.

I see Katy standing with a few other cheerleaders. She looks pretty sexy in her white button down, that’s tied a little above her waist, and a teal tank top under it. With her denim short shorts, she has my attention. I walk behind her and grab her by the waist. I put my mouth down by her ear and say, "C'mon, let’s get outta here Katy” in a low, husky voice.

She nods and says goodbye to her friends. I grab her hand and find Jake in the massive crowd on the dance floor. He thankfully sees me coming and whips out a key; I thank him and lead Katy down the hall. We arrive at the guest room and in 30 seconds time I have the door open, and slammed shut. I untied Katy’s’ shirt, and grab her waist pulling me as close to her as I can get. One leg rests between hers so my erections pushing on her upper thigh. I get harder and harder as the moments pass by.

Before Katy even realizes it, we’re on the bed and I’m tearing her clothes right off her.

***

I lay on the bed awake, waiting for Katy to slip into unconsciousness, so I can make my getaway. After what feels like 20 minutes I hear her uneven breathing, even and soften. I know she's asleep so I carefully slip out of the bed and pull my clothes back on. I sneak out of the room and head downstairs to a dying down party that now consists of a few heavily drunken kids who are passed out on some of his couches. Jake is nowhere to be found, so I forget about saying bye and walk out the front door, without even a backwards glance.

I start my car and pull away from Jakes house. Well at least that is twenty bucks I don't owe him. And to think I almost missed out on that! Not that she was incredibly good but she defiantly was an experience. I turn the radio on and listen to She Will by Lil' Wayne, and a few other pointless songs that I really don't care to listen too.

I pull up back at my apartment and walk to my door. Put the key in the lock and go upstairs. Seeing as it's almost 4 in the morning, I might as well get ready for bed. I grab one quick shower to wipe off all the sex from Katy and all, and grab some shorts. As I lay in bed trying to fall asleep, I find myself drifting back to Alexis. Her silky hair that I just want to run my finger through. And her piercing blue eyes, that I could look into all day. The generous curves hiding underneath her clothes. Everything I could do to please her.

Here we go... Back to square one.