XV

"Hyung! wake up." I heard a quiet whisper in my ear. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and was met with Jimin's beautiful ones.

"I don't wannaaa!" I whined and tightened my grip around his waist. I heard him let out a soft chuckle.

"C'mon, the guys will be wondering where we are." he said and once again tried to wiggle out of my grip.

"So? let them wonder."I smirked.

"No, get up! it's literally like 1 pm." he laughed.

"ugh, fine." I sighed and let him go.

"Finally." he chuckled and I flipped him off.

I should probably answer the question that you've all been wondering about...

No we didn't fuck!

I got up as well and put on a white T- shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and stuff.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone already there, eating mommy Jin's amazing pancakes.

"Look who finally decided to join us."Namjoon smirked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Have a seat, child." Jin pushed me down into a chair and put a plate of pancakes in front of me. I started eating immediately.

"I'm still quite shook that we won!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Hehe I guess you could say that you're Jungshook." Jin said. Silence.

"Just... just stop." Namjoon shook his head and Jin looked down.

"Yeah but it's pretty amazing." Tae said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Tae, that's disgusting." Jungkook scolded him and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Shut up, you love me." Tae smirked and pecked his boyfriends lips.

"I really enjoyed making a dance with you guys! I really wanna make another one!" Hobi laughed.

"Me too!" Namjoon said and Jin agreed.

"How 'bout we make another one? Just for fun." I suggested and they all nodded. "I mean, I still got many songs that we can use and stuff."

"Sounds awesome." Jimin smiled and put his hand on my thigh.

We finished eating breakfast (at 1pm) and they all decided to go for a hike in the woods. I declined and stayed to work on my songs.

"Mind If I join you?" I turned to look at the doorway and smiled at the red haired angel.

"Sure." He sat down beside me on my bed and watched me work on the laptop.

"You writing songs again?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"How about you take a break." He slowly took the laptop from my lap and put it on the bedside table.

"Jiminie I really gotta finish this song." I laughed and tried reaching for it but he stopped me.

He got on top of me and hugged my body close to his. He nuzzled his face in my neck and I felt him smile.

"Nooo." He whined.

"Haha get off of me you hippo!" I laughed and pushed him off. He pouted and I got on top of him instead.

I pinned his wrists above his head and looked deeply into his eyes before kissing him.

It was soft and sweet at first but it got rougher by the second.

I started trailing my kisses to his jawline and then his neck. I heard him let out a soft moan and I looked at him.

"Did you just... moan?" I smirked.

"Shut up." He laughed and I joined in.

I laid down next to him and pulled him close. He wrapped his arms around my small torso and I hugged his body tightly.

If only we could stay like this forever...

"When are you planning on publishing your album?" He asked.

"I don't know."

Like I said before...

I wish we could stay like this forever.

But sometimes things just aren't meant to be...

__________________________