|

Yoongi's POV

My eyes were glued to the ground as I walked my way to school. I was listening to music to isolate myself from the loud world.

I had arrived in front of the school and I kept my head high and walked with confidence.

I bumped into a few people while walking but I simply didn't care. I'm not gonna move for them. Most people hate me because they think I'm mean and cruel but I just actually don't give a shit.

I opened the door to the old classroom that nobody used anymore and some idiot forgot to lock. I entered and saw that my friends were already there. I took out my headphones and walked in to sit down beside Jin.

"Hey Suga!" They said.

"Hey guys." I replied and took a deep breath. "So how's everyone doing?" I asked. They replied with simple "fine's" and "okay's".

So let me introduce everyone. There's Namjoon but everyone calls him Rap Monster. He's sort of the leader of the group but he obviously doesn't think lower of us and neither does anyone else.

There's Hoseok but we call him J-hope. He's always happy and is literally a ray of sunshine. Everyone at school adores him and I don't blame them.

Then there's Jin. He's the "mom" of the group and I find that hilarious because he always treats us like were his children and it's amazing. He's got straight A's and never gets into trouble. Unlike the rest of us.

Jungkook. He's literally the most innocent person on this planet and nobody could hate him. All the teachers and students love him. Well almost everyone. He's also the youngest in our group and we always make fun of him for being the "baby" of the group but hey, can you blame us?

Taehyung is Jungkook's boyfriend. I'm just kidding, but everyone has to admit that they act very gay together. Very gay. So I'm pretty sure that they're dating and are gay in denial but I guess they'll come out when they're ready. Oh and he loves Gucci.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Namjoon asked.

"Well they're isn't really much to do since class will start soon." Hoseok replied.

They continued talking about something but I wasn't paying attention. I was looking out the little window that was the only one that wasn't boarded up. I feel like I need some fresh air.

"Guys I'll be right back. I need some fresh air." I said and walked out. They've learned overtime to just not question what I do. Wise choice.

I got outside and they're wasn't anybody else out except for me. All the students were probably inside. I took a seat on the bench and closed my eyes.

"Excuse me?" I opened my eyes and tried hard not to roll them. I wasn't expecting to see what I saw though. I saw a boy with a really nice face. Ew I sound creepy...

"Y-Yes?" I straightened my back and cleared my throat. "Who are you?"

"Oh I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." He smiled and extended his hand. I stared at his hand before slowly shaking it.

"I'm Yoongi. Call me Suga." I Said quickly, avoiding his eyes.

"Suga? Why Suga?" He laughed a little. I just shrugged and smiled the tiniest bit. I congratulate him cause nobody here, except for my friends have made me smile. Good job.

"I've never seen you around here before. Are you new?" I questioned.

"No actually. I've been going here for probably as long as you have. We don't have the same classes I guess." He chuckled. I usually recognize most people but I've never seen him before.

"Well I have to go. It was nice meeting you." He smiled and waved. I gave a little smile back and he left. Weird.

I shook it off and moved my lazy ass to class.

At lunch

We were sitting at our usual table in the cafeteria and ate our food. I had already finished mine but they were taking forever to finish theirs.  They seriously eat slower than snails.

"Get off!" We heard behind us and saw that it was Jungkook. Some dude was picking on him... again. Jungkook's been struggling with some bullying issues in the past and we made a promise to him that we'll protect him no matter what.

We all stood up to go deal with that jerk but surprisingly, Jungkook beat us to it.

He had grabbed the guy by the collar and threw him to the floor. He gave him two hard kicks to the stomach which made the guy growl in pain.

Jin had reached them and held Jungkook back. He rubbed his back and told him that everything's gonna be okay.

It didn't look like Jungkook was listening though so Tae walked up to him and hugged him. He immediately hugged back and they left the cafeteria. I honestly don't know whether it's friendship goals or relationship goals.

I looked around and noticed that all eyes were on us. I didn't mind because surprise, surprise! I don't care.

My eyes stopped scanning my surroundings when they landed on a particular, nice faced boy. He looked at me and gave me a slight smile which I barely returned but my attempt to smile was better than nothing, right?

"Come on..." Hoseok whispered in my ear and we left the cafeteria. Haha I just realized that nobody helped that dude at all. I'm such a nice person...

__________________________