XIV

It was only one day left until the competition. We were more ready than ever.

Me and Jimin haven't spoken a word to each other after that night.

He sleeps in his own bed now too...

Even if it's dark.

I fucked up big time...

I was practicing the dance by myself in the basement. It was quite late and the guys were all asleep.

I finished the dance and sat down on the floor.

I bet mom would be disappointed in me...

I let her down.

I let Jimin down...

I always let everyone down...

I didn't even realize that I had started crying until I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was so disgusted...

I looked at the corner of the mirror and by the stairs stood a sad looking Jungkook.

He must've seen that I noticed his presence and he rushed over to me.

He sat down beside me on the floor and wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him tightly and cried in his shoulder.

"Hyung, What happened?" He whispered while stroking my back.

"I fucked up..." I sobbed and he pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"What? How?"

"I took Jimin out for dinner in a restaurant a-and then we went for ice cream and-" I kept hiccuping and sobbing. "We sat down on a bench and I-I kissed him."

"But why's that bad?" He asked innocently.

"He didn't kiss back and we haven't spoken at all since that night... I'm a mess." I hid my face in my hands. He slowly removed them from my face and made me look at him.

"Look... I've known you for the longest time and anyone who would not wanna be with you is completely crazy. You're a really good person and whoever would be your lover would be the luckiest person ever." He smiled.

I felt a smile of my own start tugging on my lips.

"Thank you, Kookie. I really needed that." I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"Anytime." He stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me up.

"Now let's get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." He lightly punched my shoulder and we went back upstairs.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

It was the big day. We were all eating breakfast together, feeling nervous.

Although the performance isn't actually happening until like 7:00 pm and it's literally like 8 hours left.

I was deep in thought while picking at my food with my fork.

No matter how hard I tried, the red haired boy always found his way into my brain.

If only I could turn back the time...

Maybe while I'm at it, I could fix all of my previous problems.

I feel like everything is my fault.

That's because it is...

My moms death

My dads hatred