IX

I fluttered my eyes open and took in my surroundings. I felt somebody wrapped in my arms.

I saw a peacefully sleeping Jimin. This must look very gay. I tried to wiggle out of bed but his grip around my waist tightened.

"Um Jimin?" I awkwardly poked his cheek. He hummed but kept his eyes closed. "It's uh time to wake up."

No response.

I rolled my eyes and started poking his cheek repeatedly until he slapped my hand away. He finally opened his eyes and let go of me immediately. He sat up and cleared his throat.

"O-Oh um good morning," he blushed and looked away. I evilly smirked to myself and decided to have some fun with this. I leaned in closer and put my hand on his thigh and I saw him tense up.

"It's okay. I enjoyed exchanging body heat with you." I smirked and leaned in even more and I saw him gulp. He's almost as red as his hair.

"Um r-really? I-I just..."

I couldn't contain myself. I started laughing my ass off.

"I'm just messing with you. Now get up, red head. Or should I say red face." I smirked and he threw a pillow at me.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Me and Jimin walked into the old classroom like usual and saw Jungkook and Tae already there.

Making out.

"Um guys?" Jimin cleared his throat and they broke apart immediately.

"Oh uh hey! Didn't see you there..." Tae coughed nervously and Jungkook just blushed.

"Yeah anyways where's the rest?" I sat down on a desk and Jimin sat down on a chair beside me.

"We don't know. We were actually wondering the same th-"

Tae was interrupted by the door swinging open and Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin ran in. Jeez.

"We have some great news!" Hobi yelled and I almost fell off the desk from his loud voice.

"What is it?" Jungkook yelled just as enthusiastically.

"Y'know that it's summer break in a week?! We have rented an amazing cottage to spend our summer at! Isn't that great?!" Hobi yelled and I started to actually be interested in what he's saying for once.

"Really? That's great! All of us?" Tae said and Namjoon nodded. Jungkook and Tae squealed like pigs and then Hobi just pig snorted out of nowhere and we all looked at him weirdly.

"What? I've been watching Shane Dawson a lot." He said.

"Oh and by the way! There isn't enough room for all of us to have a bedroom each so we'll have to share in pairs. You're lucky that you have me so I have already paired us up." Jin flipped his hair.

"Okay so tell us." Namjoon said.

"So we have Tae and Kookie in one room. Jimin and Suga. Me, Namjoon and Hobi." Jin said and they all looked pretty satisfied with their partners.

"Guess we'll have to share." Jimin smiled and I smirked.

"Mhm let's see how long you'll survive..." I said and he looked a bit frightened by my words but I laughed soon after. "I'm just messing with ya. It'll be fun." I punched his shoulder and he laughed.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

1 week later

It was finally time. School was out and I was packing my bag. It will definitely feel nice to not spend my summer on the streets or in this shitty trailer.

And the best of all is that I'll get to spend my summer with my hyungs.

After I was done packing, I went to the park where they're gonna pick me up. They insisted on picking me up at my place but I obviously said no.

"Get in my friend! Let's go!" Jin yelled and kept honking. Yeah, just ignore all the people at the park, Jin.

I put my bag in the trunk and opened the door to the van.

Jin was driving and Namjoon was in the passenger seat. Jungkook and Tae were sitting in the middle with J-hope which left me with Jimin at the back.

"Are you excited?" He smiled when I sat down.

"Yeah. Can't wait," I said and for once, I wasn't sarcastic. I was genuinely excited.

"Has everyone buckled up?! Yes? Good! I raised you well." Jin wiped away a fake tear and we laughed.

He started driving and me being me, I fell asleep 5 minutes into the journey.

Time skip

I was peacefully sleeping when someone poked my cheek. I stirred in my sleep, not wanting to wake up.

"Suga wake up." A voice whispered and I recognized it as Jimin's. He kept poking my cheek repeatedly and I heard the rest of the guys warning him about waking me up.

"Oh c'mon. He's freaking adorable, I don't think that-" he was cut off by me bolting awake and pinning him against the car door.

"I wouldn't wake me up if I were you." I growled and they all looked quite shook. Jungkook actually fell but luckily, Taetae caught him.

"O-Ok" Jimin gulped and I let go of him.

"Good. So are we here?" I asked casually and they all nodded and we went out of the van. We stretched and grabbed our stuff from the trunk.

The cottage looked so nice and cozy. Yup, definitely better than the streets or the trailer...

"Let's go in, shall we." Namjoon clapped his hands and we all went inside.

Time skip (again :P)

We had just finished checking the cottage out and now we found our way to the bedrooms.

Me and Jimin were packing our stuff out of our bags in comfortable silence.

I came across my song writing supplies when I felt a presence behind me.

"What's that?" Jimin asked and pointed at my supplies.

"Paper. The hell does it look like?" I laughed.

"No there's something written on it." He said and grabbed my paper. I snatched it back from him and rolled my eyes.

"You really are a child. But this is important stuff so don't touch it, ok?" I said and he nodded.

It was pretty late already so we decided to go to bed. There was one bed on each side of the room.

It was dark and silent but I know that neither one of us was sleeping.

I'm happy that he wasn't having a panic attack because of the dark at least.

"Lyrics" I said.

"What?"

"The papers. Those were my lyrics."

"Oh..."

"Goodnight, Jimin."

"Goodnight, Suga"

__________________________