IV

"Suga? Suga! Why did you leave?" I heard Jimin behind me but I didn't turn around. He sat down on the swing where the little girl was previously sitting. "Be careful with that..." he said, referring to the lighter that I was flicking.

"Shut up. I don't need parental supervision for this, thanks." He looked a bit hurt by my words.

"Why are you so upset?"

"Oh my god! Can you just leave? Leave me alone!" I said a little bit louder. He swallowed hard and tried looking me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry... I was just trying to be a good friend."

"Friend? We're not friends. Stop trying." I stood up and started walking away. I heard him behind me and he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked. His eyes were getting glossy and his voice got weaker.

"What part of 'leave me alone' don't you understand?" I said a little quieter. He let go of my wrist and I saw a single tear sliding down his cheek. He wiped it and turned around. Step by step, he got further away from me.

I regret what I said but it's too late... he's gone.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Jimin's POV

I don't understand. I haven't done anything wrong. Have I? I'm very confused about the Suga situation. It was about 9 PM and I was out on a walk.

I wandered the empty, dark streets by myself. I know that it's dangerous but I really need to clear my head right now. I kept walking around the streets when I heard a crash in one of the alleyways.

Being the curious person I am, I followed the sound. I stopped in front of the alleyway and squinted my eyes to try to see something but all I saw was pitch black. I heard footsteps nearing me and my eyes widened and I started backing away.

I could now make out a silhouette in the dark and I was prepared to run for it until the figure stepped into the light.

"Suga?" I said, confused. He didn't look so good...

He had an empty bottle of wine in his right hand and he was sort of swaying side to side.

"J-Jimin..." he smiled, lazily. Yup, definitely drunk.

"Suga? What're you doing here? Go home." I said. He may be drunk but it still doesn't make me lass upset with him.

"Aw but I don't wannaaa!" He pouted like a little child. He started walking towards me but stumbled and fell. I sighed and came closer to him.

I offered him my hand and he took it. He started giggling like crazy and instead of letting me help him get up, he pulled me down. I landed on top of him and he started laughing. I rolled my eyes and tried to get off of him but he wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't move.

"Suga, please let me go." I said calmly. He turned us over so that he was on top. It felt like time froze. He started leaning in and I forgot about everything. Then I smelled the alcohol in his breath and turned my head to the side. I carefully pushed him off and got up.

"We need to get you home." I said and looked down, not wanting to face him. He looked upset about my rejection and stood up.

"I don't know where-" he got cut off by a bright light to his left. We both widened our eyes and ran off the road. I didn't even notice that we were standing literally in the middle of the road.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked and he turned to look at me. I gasped at the sight I saw. His forehead was covered in blood and he had his eyes shut tightly in pain. "What happened?"

"I-I accidentally threw the wine bottle in the air and it hit my head. It hurts!" He screamed.

"Shh it's okay." I gave him a quick hug. "Let's go to my house. I have a first aid kit and I can help you with your wounds, okay?"

He nodded and I put his arm around my shoulders and helped him walk.

We had arrived at my house and we went to the bathroom immediately. My parents weren't home so that's good.

I took the first aid kit and I noticed that he could barely even sit straight so I led him to my bedroom and laid him down on my bed.

I was in the middle of taking care of his cuts when he opened his eyes that were previously closed.

"Jimin?"

"Mm?"

"Thank you. I'm sorry for what I did." He smiled slightly and fell back to sleep.

"It's okay." I smiled and proceeded with what I was doing.

I had finally finished with his cuts and was really exhausted. It would be very awkward to sleep in the same bed as him so I made it comfortable on the floor instead.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Suga's POV

Shit. My head was killing me. I fluttered my eyes open but closed them immediately after seeing the bright sunlight. Where on earth am I? After a few attempts, I finally fully opened my eyes and somewhat sat up. Well... I'm in a complete unfamiliar room. Great.

I felt extreme pain in my head and it felt different. I touched my forehead and my fingertips came in contact with bandages. What?

"Oh! You're finally awake." I turned my head to my right and saw Jimin standing in the doorway. He was holding a glass of water and something in his palm. He came closer and gave me the water and a pill.

"What happened?" I asked and gulped down the water with the pill. He sat down at the edge of the bed, by my legs and sighed.

"I was on a walk last night at like 9 PM and saw you and you were drunk. Then we... talked and a car came. We ran out of the way but I don't know really know what happened but you said that you had accidentally thrown your wine bottle in the air and it hit you in the head so I took you to my house to fix up the cuts. So that's why you have bandages and stuff." He explained.

I tilted my head back and sighed. How could I be so stupid?

"Okay. I'm sorry" I rubbed my face with my hands and let out a deep breath.

"Hey, hey it's okay. You also apologized for everything last night too but I didn't really trust anything you said since you were drunk but I forgave you anyway." He smiled a little, cute smile. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yes."

"Are you really, absolutely, positively sure?" He laughed and I cracked a smile.

"Yes." We laughed. I haven't really laughed like this in a really long time. It felt nice.

_________________________