III

Me and Jimin had spent the whole day together, it was already dark out. I was walking Jimin home because it does get dangerous this late and I don't want anything to happen to him and knowing that it's my fault. Believe me, I know this. We had finally arrived outside his house after about a 7 minute walk.

"Thanks for walking me home. You didn't have to." Jimin looked at the ground and from the help of the street lights, I saw him blushing a bit.

"I didn't want you to get killed so it's only common sense that I followed you." I coughed.

"But what about you? You still have to walk all the way back home." He said worriedly.

"Don't worry," I waved it off. "I can take care of myself. Been doing that for as long as I can remember."

"Oh?" He tilted his head. Adorable. Before he could say or ask anything, I cut him off.

"Well I should probably go now. Thanks for today, I had a great time." I said and started walking away, not even letting him say his farewell.

I pulled my hood up and walked through the darkness. Sketchy people might leave you alone if you look sketchy yourself. You can't show fear. I know that now.

I didn't really know where I was going because...

I don't have a home.

My story is very long and that's a story for another time. My childhood and basically my whole life, I have learned different things which has led me to where I am now.

I'm cold against others for a reason.

So you're probably wondering how I'm even still alive even though I have nothing.

So basically, nobody knows about this. Not even my friends. I'm ashamed.

And I do some criminal things like stealing money in order to survive. I'm joking, I get money from my older brother who doesn't even talk to me...

So I have this little trailer in the middle of nowhere but I'm barely there because I can't call that place home...

I found an alleyway and sat down on the ground. I don't sleep at night because I'm a bit paranoid of something happening while I'm asleep. You never know...

<><><><><><><><><><><>

The next day

I watched the sunrise while sitting on the roof of the old, abounded factory. It was finally Saturday which means no school! I was peacefully looking at the sunrise when I got a text on my phone. I took it out of my pocket and sighed.

RM: where were u yesterday?? We tried reaching u and looking for u but u weren't anywhere!

Me: sry I went out with a friend

RM: but u don't have any :P jk with who?

Me: someone. And I know I don't have any other friends..

RM: um ok well I'm glad ur ok

Me: yea

RM: wanna hang out? Let's ask the rest

Me: mkay. U do that

RM: Alright

I slid my phone back in my pocket and stood up. I dusted myself off and found my way off the roof. This random factory was somewhere in the middle of the woods so I'm never worried about someone finding me.