V

Jimin had made pancakes and they were freaking delicious. We just finished eating them and now we were just chilling in his kitchen and talking. My head was feeling better at least.

"I'm very fascinated by you. Can you please tell me something about yourself..." Jimin asked and took a sip of his hot chocolate that he had made for us.

"Umm well there's not really much to tell." I looked down at the table and also took a sip of the hot, sweet drink.

"I'm not trying to force you or anything but I'm just very curious." He smiled warmly and I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Thanks for understanding. But maybe one day I'll tell you. Just not now."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

After a while I had to go. Jimin hugged me like he always does and I just awkwardly patted his back.

I started walking somewhere but didn't really know where. My legs started carrying me a familiar route.

After like a 20 minute walk, I arrived at my trailer. I sighed and went inside the old thing.

I took off my jacket and threw it somewhere. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

The trailer was quite small but had enough space. I had everything I needed like a little kitchen, a bathroom and a bed. It was enough for me. I'm not here that often though because I can't call this place my home. I'm only here if I need to prepare food or shower and stuff.

Like I mentioned before, I get money from my older brother once a month and it's enough for me to survive I guess.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

At school

"So basically... we're dating." Taehyung scratched his neck and held that guys' hand. I looked at Jungkook and he had balled his hands into fists and clenched his jaw.

We all stayed silent. It was pretty obvious that Jungkook liked him so we don't like that new dude.

"Oh um that's... great." Namjoon didn't even smile. Smooth.

"Well we have to go. I'll see you guys later." He smiled and looked at Jungkook before leaving. As soon as they closed the door, Jungkook punched the wall.

"Kookie, calm down." Hoseok tried calming him.

"Calm down? How can I calm down if I know that my crush is dating someone else?! I can't believe he would do this!" He yelled and paced around the classroom. The floor beneath him was making creaking noises since it was so fucking old.

They all tried calming him down while Jimin sat beside me on a desk. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that he's here too.

"So what do you think of all of this?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"I don't know. It's bad I guess. I haven't seen Jungkook this hurt in a while and it's sad knowing that it was Tae's fault." I said and he nodded.

I never actually expected this to happen. Tae wouldn't...

Jungkook sat on a desk and covered his face with his hands. He started crying and it just broke my heart. I usually don't care about if someone gets hurt but if it's one of my friends then it's completely different. They're like brothers to me and brothers stick together. Supposed to at least.