XII

We were running out of food in the fridge so right now we were debating on who should go grocery shopping.

There was a small store not so far from here.

"I think that Jin and Namjoon should go. They're like the parents." Hobi said.

"Ugh fine. We'll be back soon." Namjoon rolled his eyes since we've been debating like this for at least 20 minutes.

I was happy that finally someone decided to go because I was starving!

We were all chilling in the living room, watching Harry Potter.

"Hey look Suga. That Malfoy guy kinda resembles you." Tae smirked and I smashed his head with a pillow.

He didn't wake up. Eh, he'll be fine...

"Suga! I think you just killed my boyfriend!" Jungkook yelled.

"Mhm." I hummed while secretly fan girling that my ship turned out to be real!

"Taetae don't leave me like this!" Jungkook dramatically shook his shoulders. "Don't worry! I'll never leave your side-"

Then the door opened...

"*gasp* um never mind!" He practically dropped Tae and ran to Jin and Namjoon.

"We're home! We bought- oh... why's Tae dead on the floor?" Jin pointed at Tae's unconscious body.

"Don't worry about it! Give me the food!" I yelled. We laughed and went into the kitchen.

"Seriously Guys? What if I actually was dead? You would leave me for food?" Tae walked into the kitchen.

"Yes!" Everyone said in sync and he rolled his eyes.

"By the way! We saw a poster about a singing and dance competition that's coming up. Me and Jin we're thinking about participating. What do you say?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun." Jimin said and we all agreed.

"It's settled then. We just have to find a song and create a dance." Namjoon clapped his hands.

"How long do we have?" Jungkook asked while stuffing his face with cookies.

"About 2 weeks." Jin replied.

"Well I have a few songs that I have written. We could maybe use those." I suggested and they all agreed.

"Perfect! We'll just have to decide which one and create a choreography!" Hobi said.

This actually sounds like a lot of fun!

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hmm how about this one?" Namjoon asked as he picked up paper with my lyrics.

"No, that one is too depressing." I said and put it back down.

As you can tell, we're looking for a song that we can perform.

"Wow, this is really good. How about this one?" Rm said and handed me the paper.

"Perfect." I smiled.

Okay so I have a confession to make.

I wrote this song about Jimin...

Don't laugh!

I thought that it was perfect.

The song is called 'DNA'.

Me and RM ran downstairs to the rest of the group who were watching Keeping up with the Kardashian's. AGAIN!

"Guys! We found a song!" Namjoon yelled.

"Great! What song?" Jungkook asked.

"It's called DNA. I wrote it." I said.

"Cool. What's it about?" Jimin asked and I felt the blood rise to my cheeks.

"Umm DNA. Duh. I can read a little bit of the lyrics." I coughed and they all nodded.

"At first sight I could recognize you
As if we were calling for each other
The DNA in my blood vessel tells me
That it's you I was looking all over for

Crossing our paths is like a formula of math
Commandments of religion, providence of the universe
The evidence of destiny given to me
You're the source of my dream
Take it take it
My hand reaching out to you is a fate decided

Don't worry love
All of this is not a coincidence
We're totally different baby
Cuz we're the two who found the destiny"

I finished reading and they all looked pleased.

"That's really good! Who's it about?" Tae asked.

"What? Oh, um no one." I scratched my neck.

"This song will be perfect! I think that now we can rest and tomorrow we can start with the choreography." Jin said.

So we went to bed.

I can't let anybody know that the song is about Jimin...

<><><><><><><><><><><>

It was the next morning and we were all in the basement practicing.

We have come up a little bit of the dance while Namjoon was sitting on the floor, trying to decide which verses and stuff each person will sing.

We were in the basement because there was a giant mirror and it was very spacious. We had to move the piano aside though.

The guys had went upstairs so it was only me and Jimin left down there.

He was practicing the dance while I was just sitting on the floor, secretly admiring how his body would move to the beat.

He is a very gorgeous human being.

"Hyung? Hyung!"

"Sorry, What?"

"You zoned out" he laughed.

"Oh, did I?" I chuckled.

"C'mon, let's go upstairs and get some rest." He smiled and offered me his hand. I looked at it for a while then taking it and letting him help me up.

We started walking upstairs but I couldn't help but notice something...

We held hands the whole time.

________________________