Chapter 13 - 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

(Just imagine his tie as a silver color.)

Chapter 13 - 'Will you be my girlfriend?'

Y O U

Colby and I fell asleep on the couch, because the next morning we was woken up by Corey screaming. He did both our makeup. Well, Devyn did all of mine, and only one of Colby's eyes. But that side was pretty.

He eye was glued shut until they got the fake eyelash off, with a bit of Devyn's help. They didnt want him go rip his eyelashes off of course. They're too beautiful and amazing for that too happen. But I do wonder what Colby would look like without his magnificent eyebrows.

Meh. I bet he'll still look amazing. Even without his eyebrows. I yawn, and I cover my mouth, and look over at Colby as he glares at Corey. I wonder what he's so mad about.

"What's wrong Colbs?" He looks at me. "How am I supposed to look determined to beat Corey if half my face looks like this?" I quirk and eyebrow and silently facepalm to myself. "Hun, you look beautiful either way." Devyn giggles, and Corey grins. "Aunt Corey and Uncle Devyn have an idea!"

I look over at Corey as him and Devyn drag Colby off to the bathroom to talk. While they're doing that, I'll go ahead and take all this makeup off. I never wear this much anyways. If I do, it's for a special occasion.

Welp, off I go to the downstairs bathroom. I sigh. "Why couldn't they use that one instead?"

(Lil Clickbaits amazing timeskip)

I finally finished removing all of the makeup off my face, and I woke up back up the stairs to me and Colby's shared room. Yes, we did move back in together. But this time, to tell each other what we're thinking about the other person. And not to hide things from each other.

No, we're not a couple. But I wish we was. I would be happy then. Not saying I'm not happy, I am, I just, really want Colby by my side as a person to love more than a friend. I was betrayed by him and Aaron, but I've learned that I never love loved Aaron, and I've always love loved Colby. I've learned to trust them over again.

And I've learned to love Aaron as my friend. I trust him again. He never truly intended to hurt me. He was just, doing what the others said. But he was true about him loving Colby, and being bisexual. But I have an idea for him.

I know this girl named Victoria. She's really sweet and pretty, and I'm thinking of maybe setting them up. I don't know how well it's going to go. But I do know that if Aaron's keeps being the sweet, cute gentleman he is, she'll love him.

And maybe he'll learn to love her. I don't know. Maybe I'll introduce them in a couple of days. I have no clue.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Corey yells down the stairs. His head peeking over the side railing. "Yeah?"

"Could you please come up here?" I nod my head, and I start walking up the stairs.

When I make it too the top, I gasp, and I place my hands over my mouth. I feel tears well in my eyes.

There stands Colby, in a hot suit, his hair up in a hot do, and a giant sign behind him. It reads, 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I smile and I nod my head. "Yes Colby. Yes I'll be your girlfriend!" He smiles, and he runs over and hugs me, placing multiple kisses all over my face. "I love you so much, you have no idea." I shake my head.

"I don't. But I do know, I love you so much too." Colby grabs my hand, and he pulls me down the stairs. "Stay here, I have a surprise for you." I nod my head, and Colby walks out the door. I hear light whispering, before Aaron walks in holding a card. "Here. Colby has a lot too tell you." I nod my head, and I grab the card.

It read,

'Dear (Y/N),

I just wanted to tell you this. Ever since I first met you, I fell in love. And I know this is cliche sounding. But when I asked you too be my girlfriend. I truly meant it. I love you so much, and I never want too let you go.

You're my everything. My light that shines through the darkness. My moon to my stars. My queen to my king.

This is why, I wanted too let you know, that I will love you forever and always. I will never stop loving you. And if I ever hurt you, then I will be so disappointed in myself.

I promise to my life, that I will always keep you safe and happy. Whatever you want I will give to you. Whatever you love and cherish, I will keep for you. Whatever you give, I will cherish forever.

I love you so much. And I always will. I will love and cherish your beautiful face, and gorgeous personality forever.

Now, if you have gotten to the end of this not, go outside. There's another surprise waiting for you.'

Colby's note left tears in my eyes as I opened the door to see a beautiful rose petal path leading around to the back of the house. I follow the petals, which take my back to a table. The table is decorated for a date.

Did Colby do this? Colby walks out, with a box in his hands, and a bouquet of flowers.

He hands me the box first. In the box is a beautiful silver knee high neck line dress. I gasp again, and the tears trickle their way down my cheeks. Colby smiles at me. And I smile back at him.

"Do you like it?" I nod my head. "I love it. Thank you so much." I lean up and I press a kiss to his lips, which he returns. I can tell this night is going to be amazing.

(Timeskip)

After our date out back at the pool area, Colby let me inside to another surprise. "So I went out," Colby pulls a box out if his pocket. "And I bought you this." Colby opens the box, and inside is a beautiful ring, with a blue-grey-purple jewel encrusted inside. I stare at the ring, as tears again make their way down my face. I can't believe he did all of this for me.

I am so happy. Just like he said he'd do. He'd make me happy. Which he is.  I love him so much. I don't even know how, but I do. And I'm proud to call him mine.

I grab the ring gently, and I slide the ring over my finger. Not my engagement/married finger. My middle finger. And I stare at the ring for a but longer. This must have costed him a fortune. I know as a YouTuber you don't make much. Unless you have a ton of subscribers.

I hug Colby again, and I press another kiss to his lips. To which he kisses back. This has been the happiest day of my life. I'm so glad this happened.

After our little moment, Colby asks me to dance, and we dance the rest of the night away, just being in each other's arms.

Loving, keeping, cherishing, and never giving up.
——————————————————
Hey guys, it's Katie Brock here! I hope you enjoyed. Longest chapter so far. I'm so happy right now. I just wanted to make another chapter.

This chapter was, eventful to say the least. So, they are finally together. I hope you all are happy. Her dress is right here.

 Her dress is right here

Its really pretty. And it matched Colby of course. I hope you liked their little date. And, if you enjoyed. Leave a vote.

And I'll see you all in the next chapter.

~ ¶£∆¢£ ~