Chapter 02 - 1 million subscribers

Y O U

After meeting THE Sam and Colby group with Jake, I went back home to edit my newest video, and to check and see if I got anymore subscribers. 956,336 subscribers. I'm getting so close to 1 million. I decide to record a little note to add at the end of my newest video.

I set the camera up on the stand, and I press the record button. "Hey guys, it's (Y/N). And I just wanted to thank you all. We are so close to 1 million subscribers. So close. I'm hoping we'll hit it very soon. And if you guys want that to happen, make sure you tell your friends about me, or anybody else you may know. I'd really appreciate it. But, other than that. I guess this is the end of this video. I'll see you all in the next one. Bye!" I push the button again to stop recording. 'Alright, time to edit.'

(After about 2 hours worth footage of editing)

I yawn softly, and look at the clock. 12:37 in the morning. I've been editing since about 10:30 and I finally finished. I'm so happy. The video is due to be up tomorrow around 9:30.

Or, it would be today. Which means I need to upload it in about an hour or so, because it takes a few hours for it to be officially uploaded. I guess I'll upload it sooner.

I yawn again, and I turn my phone on seeing that I have quite a few notifications.

'19 texts from Devynboo♥️♥️'
'15 texts from Mr Bunman😂'
'13 texts from The Colbster'

Wow, I didn't know I was loved that much. I decided to read through Colby and Devyns texts mainly right now. And then Corey's later. I'm assuming they're probably about the same thing as Devyns.

The main text that Devyn sent was,

'Hey (Y/N), I was wondering if you'd like to come out to lunch sometime this week. It'd be awesome to hang out, and get to know you more. And by the way, I watched some of your videos, and they're awesome. I'm surprised you haven't got more subscribers than what you do have.'

Well, that was nice of her. I decide to reply back to her text now, rather than later.

'Hey Devyn! Yeah, I'd love to come have lunch with you guys sometime. That'd be awesome. How about Wednesday at 5:30, and then maybe a movie and something else after?'

I press the send  button, and I plug my phone up to it's charger, making sure to set an alarm for about 2 hours, and then after I'll upload.

(After a well deserved 2 hour nap)

The alarm blares in my ear, who's idea was it to put it right next to my head. Oh wait, it was my idea. Gosh, I'm dumb.

I sigh and I stand up and head over to my computer to upload my around 30 minute video.

A ping  sounds from my phone, and I walk over to it, taking it off of it's charger, and I look at the text.

'Hey (Y/N), so glad we could come to an agreement, this is Colby by the way. Devyn is still sleeping, and asked me to respond. So we'll see you Wednesday around 5:30! Devyn will talk to you in a bit.'

I smile. I'm glad I can get to know them more. I go over, and I search for an outfit to wear today.

I decide to go with,