Chapter 12 - Please don't leave

Y O U

I jolt awake, my heartbeat out of my chest, and I see Aaron standing there, his fists clenched, and tears streaming down his face. "I-I can't believe you (Y/N)! I love you! But, y-you cheated!" My eyes widen, and that's when I feel the pressure of another person's arms around my waist. I look over, and I realize it's Colby. When did he?

"A-Aaron. I promise you! I would never do that. In my 21 years I would never cheat. I promise you. I was really tired yesterday, or earlier, or whatever day or time it was. I was really tired. And I thought it was you." I rip myself out of Colby's grip, and I walk over to Aaron, and I look him in the eyes. "I promise you Aaron."

He nods this head and closes his eyes. He takes a breathe and let's it go. "I believe you, but, I'm sorry." I feel a wave of confusion over come me. And I stare at Aaron. "What do you mean Aaron?" I quirk one of my eyebrows, and I keeping staring at him.

"I've been lying to you." He almost says it as a whisper, and I strain to hear it. "Lying. What do you mean Aaron. Please, explain." He nods his head, and he sighs sadly. "I was dared to ask you out by Corey and Devyn." I gasp. Excuse me? "Yeah. Surprising. So I said, yeah, I'll do it. So I did. I never loved you more than a friend. I've always loved you as a sister." I can feel my eyes well with tears. This is the second time I've been lied too. Maybe I should just leave.

Maybe I don't belong here. In this house. In their lives. I thinking just a joke to them. "Okay. I, uhm, I need to leave. Can you, uhm, put my stuff in my suitcase?" He nods his head, confused.

"Sure, but why?" I sigh, and I rub and wipe under my eyes. "I'm leaving. I need some time. First it was Colby, and now you. And I don't think I can take anymore pain." Aaron nods his head, and he grabs my suitcase, and he starts packing my stuff.

"Okay." I start making my way out the door of his room. I need some time to myself before I leave. I won't be seeing them any time soon. I turn the knob of the front door, but a hand grabs my wrist. "Please don't leave."

I turn my head, and u come face to face with Colby, who has a face full of tears, and the one with his hand around my wrist. "I need you. Please. Please don't leave me again." I look at him sorrowfully. Just because he broke my heart, doesn't mean he has to go through this.

I nod my head at him, and he tries to give a smile. I notice how hard it is for him, because his eyes wash full of tears again. And they don't slow down as they start inching their way down his cheeks.

I reach my hand up, and I wipe the fresh tears from his face. I love him. And I'm going to help him.

(Timeskip)

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Colby. I made him happy, or so I thought. Every time I looked over at him, I would either catch him staring, or I would admire him myself.

As I was staring at him, I scooted closer, and I was about to say something, but Colby's phone just had to be an ass, and start ringing.

"Hold up a sec." Colby looks at me apologetically. I nod my head for him to go. But, I can't help to 'accidentally' hear his conversation. And for the fact he put his phone on speaker.

"What Shea?" He sounds angry. "Hey Colby baby. What happened? What went wring with us? Don't you want me as much as I want you?" I can hear the pleading sound in her voice. "I know you cheated Shea. You're just a skank, okay?" Oh my, damn. I hear Shea gasp. "Excuse me! I guess it was a good decision to cheat on you with Gage!" But Gage, if it's the Gage I think she's talking about, then, that's his brother. Colby groans in disgust. "You'll want me back one day Cole Robert Brock. One day."

"And I hope that day won't be soon. I'm hanginv out with the girl I love most. The love of my life. And you made me hurt her. And in return, I got what I deserved. I got hurt in return. But I'm not trying to make the same mistake. Not again. See you never Shea. Goodbye." Colby pushes the small red circle button, and I rush back to my spot on the couch.

When he ces back I act as if I never heard what he said. It's a good thing I've seen this movie before.

"Hey love." Colby smiles at me. Him calling me love has a whole new meaning behind it now.

I know he loves me now. I believe everything everybody said. All of it. And I believe Mr. Brock here is going to make me fall harder. Yup. I'm hopelessly in love with him.

But maybe now, I have a chance. A chance to be happy again. A chance to be with the one I want. A chance to feel loved and wanted again. A chance just for me.

——————————————————
Okay, so I know I said I wouldn't do this. But, who cares.

What's up guys, it's Katie Brock here! And today, is another chapter. I have like, 3 more now. I'm trying to get them out. Maybe 4 more. I don't know.

But I hope you enjoyed this one. I think it's 3, because I'm supposed to get too chapter 15. Then I have all the chapters for this week. So I'll say for. Counting the one for today.

I blew up. Now, Colby is not this mean. I just wanted to do that for the plot of the story. And Shea is actually an amazing person. Don't think anything from this. Thank you.

Again, I hope you enjoyed. See you all in the next chapter.

~ ¶£∆¢£ ~