Chapter 07 - The "Date", and who?

(You're wearing black converse instead of those shoes, and the hoodie is a black XPLR hoodie.)

Chapter 07 - The "date", and who?

Y O U

I decide my outfit was good enough for our "date" thing. It's not really a date, so my every day clothes are good. I dyed my hair recently, and it came out exactly how I wanted it.

 I dyed my hair recently, and it came out exactly how I wanted it

(Here's how your hair looks.)

I sigh, and I make my way downstairs. I spot Colby standing by the front door, and I see him smile at me. I smile back. Butterflies erupting in my stomach. Man, I need to calm myself down.

I sigh, and I run my hand through my hair, slightly tugging at it. Oh boy, today is going to be a long day.

(And a fun one.)

I walk over to Colby. "Ready?" He beams another breath-taking smile. "Of course, are you?" I nod my head, and he holds out his arm. I loop my arm through his, and we start making our way out the front door.

We make it to Colby's Corilla, (or, however you spell it.), and he opens the door, ushering me inside.

I smile him a thank you, and I get inside. He closes the door, and quickly makes his way over to the other side of the car, and he gets in. "Alright, so first, I have a ton of stuff for us to do. Even though you suggested it, I chose a ton of things. First, we're going to go see a movie." I nod my head, and he puts the stick in drive, and starts out if the driveway heading to the theater.

(Little timeskip to the theater.)

"Okay, so (Y/N), what do you want to see?" I look over the movies if our choice. "I want to see Jurrasic World: Fallen Kingdom." He nods his head, and he walks over to the ticket booth. "Two tickets to Jurrasic World: Fallen Kingdom." The lady at the desk nods her head, not before looking Colby over first. And she hands him two tickets along with another paper. "Call me later. Okay?" She smiles at him seductively, and I feel a new emotion overcome me. One where I honestly just want to walk over there and rip her head off her body.

Okay, that may be too gruesome. But it's true. He walks back over to me, and he rolls his eyes. "Don't worry. I'm not going to call her. She's not my type." A feeling of relief washes over me, and I unclench my fists, which I didn't even realize were clenched.

I breathe out, and I smile up at Colby. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" I sigh. "I'm good." He nods his head. "You've just been acting really weird since this morning."

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that. I just have a lot on my mind." He nods his head. "Alright. Well we better get to the theater room, or else we'll miss the movie."

"Yeah, let's go." Colby grabs my head, and starts walking to the theater room, along the way, throwing away the number the lady gave him, and giving her an intimidating look, as well showing our interlocked hands. "I'm in a relationship, so the number meant nothing to me."

The lady looks at me, and gives me a hard glare, but apologizes. "I'm sorry for almost getting in between your relationship. But this bitch doesn't deserve you." I give her a hard look. "And you do? I doubt that. How many guys have you opened your legs too? You better leave me and my boyfriend the fuck alone, before I file out a report for harassment. And trust me, if that doesn't scare you, I can do a lot more." He face is instantly replaced with a look of fear. "Exactly. Now, bye now." I smile sweetly at her, and I drag Colby over to our theater room.

"Wow. What you did back there was, just wow. And since when did I become your boyfriend?" I look at him, one of my eyebrows quirks, and an amusing smile in my face. "Since when did I become your girlfriend?" He looks at me confused, before a look of realization replaces it. "Oh." I giggle. "Yeah. I done it to protect you from doing something you might regret." He nods his head in understanding. "Yeah, thanks."

(Timeskip to after the movie.)

"That was an awesome movie!" By the time the movie was over, I completely forgot about what happened earlier. I grin at Colby. "Okay, where too next?" He grabs my hand, and he pulls me over to his car. "We're going out to eat with Sam and Kat, and Corey and Devyn."

I nod my head. "Alright, let's go then." We both got back into his car, and we made our way down to the restaurant. But I really wish we hadn't. Because I saw someone I'd never thought I'd ever see again.

----------------------
What's up guys, Katie Brock here! And I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I've been so busy in real life, that I haven't really had time to update.

Please don't kill me.

But I'm back, and with the 7th chapter. This book has gone on a lot longer then what I thought it would. But I have so much to post and update. I have, not counting this chapter, I have 3 other chapters, Let's Talk Saturdays, and Picture Sundays to do. I have so so much. And I hope you'll understand my little delay on updating.

I'll hopefully get all the chapters up sometime this week. I feel as if this chapter was a little rushed, and if you think so, comment and I'll go back and edit it and make things go slower.

I feel as if this chapter was really rushed.

For once, I didn't edit, I know it would be for you guys, but I don't feel like editing sadly. I have to post two chapters a day. So counting Monday through Wednesday I have to post two chapters a day, then Saturday and Sunday I have to post two as well. So I hope you enjoy my busy week. I have tons to do. I also have to upload a couple videos as well. Please understand my reasoning. I also have my everyday things to do.

But, other than that, I really hope you enjoyed my rushed chapter. And I'll read you all in the next one!

Bye my lovelies! (Blows kiss to you!)

(No please pay attention to me elsewhere anymore because nobody will. I may sometime post my Instagram on here, and you can follow me there, but not now.)