The End

You guys ready for the final chapter?

Vanessa's POV
*1 year later*

"Happy Birthday dear Samantha,happy birthday to you!"

Samantha tried her best to blow out her number one candle but Zaciah ended up helping her.

"Yay!" We all cheered.

"Ok,who wants cake?" Ashley asked. The kids all raised their hands.

"Do you need help,Ash?" I asked

"Um,no,i'm fine but I think Zac wants to talk to you about something," Ashley responded,nodding her head in Zac's direction who was playing with the ring on his left middle finger.

"Is everything ok with him? He has seemed a little off these past few days,I thought he was just stressed,I-"

"V,calm down," Ashley cut me off "he's fine,we're all fine,he just wants to talk to you." I smiled nervously,glancing at Zac. Ashley must of noticed because she put down whatever she was holding to grab my shoulders. My head snapped up to look at her.

"V,deep breath,and go to him!" Ashley gently pushed me in Zac's direction before going back to handing out cake. I glared back at her before walking up to Zac.

"Hey,are you okay?" I asked him,putting my hand on his arm. He looked at me,startled before answering.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine,but how about we step outside for a minute,it's kind of stuffy in here." He took my hand in his and led me outside to the gazebo. We stood silently for a few agonizing moments before Zac turned to me and took my other hand in his. I returned his gaze and gave him a small smile. He dipped down and kissed me.

"I love you,Vanessa" he exclaimed.

"I love you too."

He kissed me one more time, "just so you know,I'll understand if you say no."

"What do you mean?" I asked as he pulled something out of his back pocket and kneeled down on one knee.

"Zac," I gasped as he opened the small box in his hand.

"I think you know where this is going,but I want to say something first,I know that this will probably sound really cheesy but here it goes. Vanessa Anne Hudgens,you've always been there for me ever since we were 12 years old. And since then you can count on the fact that I've made mistakes,some big,some small,but Vanessa you always amaze me with the fact that you're able to forgive me. And I'm still waiting for the day when I'll mess up so badly that you refuse to forgive me,but all I can do is hope that that will never happen. Vanessa I love you so much that I can't express it with my words but luckily I have two examples of my love for you,Zaciah and Marissa. They're the living,breathing examples of our love for each other,and I know I can't promise that I will love you forever since I don't know what the future holds but I promise to love you for as long as I can. So my last thing to say to you right now is,Vanessa Anne Hudgens,will you marry me?" He stayed there on his knee looking up at me,waiting for me to answer.

"And remember I'll understand if you say no,this is a pretty big burden to carry around."

I had stood there,silently,as tears fell down my face as he proposed to me,now I cracked a smile through my tears. This was the moment I had been waiting for,for so long,my dream was finally coming true. So I think you might be able to guess what my answer was...