Chapter 22

Ashley's POV

It took a few hours to get back to Vanessa's house so I used that time to practice how I was going to tell everyone I was pregnant. I mean it's not like I was too young or me and Chris weren't married but it just felt really sudden. This must be like how Vanessa felt when she found out she was pregnant with Marissa and Zaciah.

While we were on the road I texted Sarah,Vanessa,Stella and Zac that I was on my way home to Vanessa's house. I didn't get replies from Vanessa and Zac but I did get replies from Sarah and Stella.

Sarah: OMG Ash! Where have you been we've been worried sick!! There's so much to tell you! Come to Le Patio Bastille on Saint-Antoine and we'll tell you everything that's happened. We're in room 157 on the 3rd floor.

Stella: Ash I'm so glad you're okay! There's so much to tell you! But don't go to Vanessa's house (I'll explain later) come to Le Patio Bastille on Saint-Antoine, room 157,third floor. Me,Sarah,Marissa,Zaciah and Dylan are all here.

Why are they at a hotel? "Excuse me,can you actually take me to Le Patio Bastille on Saint-Antoine instead?" I asked the driver.
"Certainly" the driver said before making a right turn.
---------
Stella's POV

"Thank gosh Ashley's ok" Sarah says. "I know,the thing is if she had her phone why didn't she try to text or call us for help?" I ask. "Maybe her kidnapper took it away from her but gave it back to her." Sarah says before getting splashed with water from Zaciah.

"Zaciah!" Sarah exclaims." Sorry,aunt Sarah!" Zaciah says before jumping in the pool. We're at the swimming pool in the hotel where we got the texts from Ashley.
"Where's your uncle Dylan?" I ask Zaciah.
"He's going down the slide with Marissa."
He says before going under water.

"I wonder if Ashley texted Vanessa or Zac" I said. "Probably,but they most likely won't answer."
"How do you think their date is going?"
"I don't know,but I'm sure they really like it. It's Zac and Vanessa they're very easy to please" Sarah says.

Phone: New Text Message From: Ash

Ash: Hey,I'm just at the front desk of the hotel. Do I still meet you guys in your room?

Stell: Hey,no we're not in our room we're at the pool. I'll come and meet you at the front desk.

"I'm just going to go get Ashley at the front desk" I tell Sarah. She nods before I head to the front desk.

---------------------

Ashley's POV

I met up with Stella in the lobby where she embraced me in a hug." Ashley we've all missed you so much! Where have you been?" Stella exclaimed,pulling away to look at me." You know Austin Butler right?" I ask "yeah,he and Vanessa used to be really good friends when they were younger,what about him?"

"He kidnapped me." "Wait what? But he used to be so sweet when we were kids,why would he kidnap you?" Stella says,dumbfounded. "I'll tell you,Sarah and Dylan in the hotel room once the kids are asleep." "Okay,the kids and Dylan should be done swimming soon so we can head upstairs in a bit" Stella said before leading me to the pool area.

"Aunt Ashley!" Marissa and Zaciah exclaim once they see me." Hi guys!" The kids came scrambling out of the water towards me." Oh I missed you guys so much!" I exclaim,hugging them.

"What happened auntie Ashley? Why did you disappear?" Zaciah asks. "That's a long story that I'll tell you another time,so how about you guys go get your things and we'll head upstairs and order pizza for dinner. How does that sound?"

"Good!" They both say before going to gather their things. "It's good to have you back Ash." Dylan says "it's good to see you guys again." I say,hugging Dylan.

"We're ready to go!" Marissa says,coming back with Zaciah and their things." Alright let's go!"
--------------
Austin's POV

I can't believe I've fallen in love with Ashley! She's married! Like there's a chance for us to be together! I haven't calmed down ever since she left. I can't get her out of my head. The only thing that can calm me down is her. I walk down all the hallways to the middle of the house where all the guest rooms are.

I unlock the door to the room she was staying in and walk in. I look around to see if she left anything behind that could help me calm down. I couldn't see anything so I checked the bathroom. I was getting really stressed and it didn't help that I was surrounded by the smell of her perfume.

Not finding anything that could calm my nerves I turned to leave when I saw something blue in the garbage can out of the corner of my eye. I turned around and saw that it was  a pregnancy test. Curious to see the answer I grabbed the base of it and flipped it.

"Pregnant"

----------------------------------------------------

Until Next Time...

-persephonenartemis