Description and Need To Knows

I've realized, that some people don't read the story descriptions, so here it is. This is what you need to read to understand it all.

One thing that you need to know, is that Katakuri will be in his twenties, roughly. So Pudding isn't even born yet. Rip.

And, it is a modern AU, so he can't be a half-gaint. I love him and his gigantic-ism, but it just doesn't make sense in this world seeing as how it's impossible. His teeth can still be the same, because he's adorable and you know... somethings can happen, like Bartolomeo. He's cute too.

So he'll be still be tall, just not 16'8". More like... 9'3"? because the tallest person ever was 8'11". I think.

Moving on! Story description!

•-•

Marriage rates are at an all time high-90% of the population get married-but marriage for love is hitting rock bottom-only 1% out of the people who get married are in love with each other.

Why? Because every girl is being treated like an object! She rarely gets the chance to choose who she's married to, and when she does it's never between anyone she likes!

The Charlotte family is no exception, soon Katakuri will have to choose someone to marry as well. But he already has an idea of who he wants, his best friend since before they could even remember, (Y/n). She's brave, beautiful, and simply to die for, he wouldn't want anyone else. He's in love with her.

Except there's one tiny problem, a man has already asked her parents for her hand in marriage. And she's not happy with that, she absolutely hates the idea of getting married. Especially since after a woman marries, she's completely under control of her husband.

She doesn't want to be some possession ruled by a man, but it's not like her parents are going to let her do what she wants. She either needs to find someone who she loves, or she's going to be married off to the unknown man.

Kaktakuri's family is going to have to work double time to get his courage up, because he only has two months left until she's married!

•-•

I hope you guys will enjoy this! Please enjoy! Also don't forget to vote and comment!