•road trip•

"ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴏʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ"

~sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs 'ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ'

"Where do you think you're going?" My dad asked as I walked down the stairs and straight to the front door.

"School. You know the place normal kids go to learn." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Not today your gonna help Liz." He said.

"She's picking you up in a few minutes." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

He peaked out the window and saw her sheriffs car.

"She's here." He said opening the door. I rolled my eyes again before walking out to Liz's car.

Liz drove to the Salvatore house and I understood why my dad sent me. This was his way of me cleaning up the mess I didn't tell them about.

After sitting here and listening to them talk about the vampire problem Liz was finally ready to go.

"Thank you for stopping by." Damon said with a smile.

"Let me know what you come up with." Liz said as Damon opened the front door for us.

"Absolutely." He said as she walked out.

As we walked down the stairs I stopped.

"Hey Liz. I'm gonna catch a ride to school with Stefan. If that's okay?" I asked and she smiled.

"Of course." She said before continuing walking to her car.

I opened the door again to see them fighting.

"Get off of me. A...don't touch me. B...if I had, I wouldn't have been so obvious about it. C...There's another vampire in town." Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Great. Just what we needed." I said sarcastically.

"What are you still doing here daggers? Don't you have vampires to kill and arrows to shoot." Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who could it be?" Stefan asked ignoring his brother.

"Ah, what do we care? We're leaving anyway, right?" Damon asked with a smirk.

"No, I can't leave now and you know that." Stefan said and I cut in.

"Yes you can we will take care of it." I said and Damon smirked.

"Just like you took care of me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"How are we supposed to find this person?" Stefan asked ignoring Damon and I.

"Let the adults and daggers handle this, Stefan." Damon said motioning for me to follow him into the parlor leaving Stefan in the front hallway, looking conflicted.

"You have the Gilbert device?" I questioned as he pulled it off the shelf.

"Yeah I picked it off of Logan Fell after I killed him." He said as he tossed it to me.

"Your gonna take this and find the other vampire." He said bluntly.

"Fine." I said and he just smirked.

"You know if your enjoy my company so much-" He said smirking and I stopped him.

"No. I'll call you when I find something." I said before leaving the house.