•162 candles•

"ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ."

~ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ 'ʙᴏʜᴇᴍɪᴀɴ ʀʜᴀᴘsᴏᴅʏ'

I found myself knocking on the Gilbert Door very earlier in the morning. I waited a day since everything happened but I though it was time to go see him.

Jenna answered the door with her usual friendly smile.

"Hey Jenna?" I said and Jenna just smiled.

"He's studying. Jermey is studying. Can you believe it caused I can't." Jenna said with a chuckle.

She led me inside and I found him sitting at the dining room table.

I stood aside and just watched as he was so deeply concentrating on the work in front of him.

I still felt terrible, it reminded me as if it was Mikey. If it would of been in front of him.

That's why I insist on keeping him out of this.

"Elena and Bonnie are upstairs. But I have a feeling you didn't come to see them." Jenna whispered with a wink before walking away.

I took a deep breath before leaving the Gilbert house and driving over to see Stefan. It was about time I settled whatever this was especially since I know I won't kill him.

The door was answered by a blonde woman with a nice smile.

"Hey, your way to pretty to be knocking on these bozos door." She said causing me to laugh.

"Where are my manners I'm Lexi. Now are you Elena or Allison?" She asked and I smiled.

"Alli. Nice to meet you." I said and she nodded for me to walk inside.

"You too." She said and behind her I saw Stefan coming downstairs.

"I see you met Lexi." Stefan said walking over. She noticed the tension between the two and decided it was best to exit quickly.

"Another vampire Stefan! Do you actually mistake my kindness for weakness?" I questioned.

"No, no. Lexi is my best friend she's just in town for tonight and she's the one who got me on the animal diet." Stefan explained and I sighed.

"If anyone dies-" I started but he cut me off.

"I promise Alli." He said and I nodded.

"Don't forget to invite her to the party." Lexi said causing Stefan and I to turn to see her watching us on the stairs.

"What party?" I asked raising a brow at him.

"At the Grill, Caroline's throwing it and Damon wants us to go." Stefan said and Lexi smirked.

"Your leaving out the best part. It's his birthday." She said and he sent her a glare.

"Oh. Now I kinda feel bad for attacking you." I said and he smiled.

"It's fine Alli really." Stefan said and I nodded.

"Well I'm gonna get going." I said and turned to leave but stopped.

"Oh and Stefan. Happy Birthday." I said and with one last smile I left.

At the Grill the party was in full swing when Caroline walked over to Bonnie and I.

"Bonnie I've been looking for you. I'm totally sorry to do this I know it's so Indian giver and I know we're not even supposed to say that anymore but I need my crystal back." Caroline said.