•other girls•

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟs ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ"

~ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ ᴄᴀʙᴇʟʟᴏ ' ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ'

"Hey uncle Ric do you have uh-" I said walking into his classroom but stopped short seeing Jermey standing at his desk.

"Hey Alli." Jermey said with a chuckle.

"Hey Jer what are you doing?" I asked walking in and leaning across from them on a desk.

"I got an A." He said with a big smile.

"That's great Jermey!" I said with a smile but noticed Alaric's nervous face.

"It was a great essay." Alaric said with a nod I couldn't read.

"Oh before I forget." Jermey said pulling an old leather bound book.

"Thanks." Alaric said and Jermey nodded before leaving the classroom.

"What did he write in his essay?" I asked and Alaric sighed.

"He's interested in all the mysterious disappearances he even looked into Jonathan Gilbert's journal. Could this have anything to do with what happened on Halloween." Alaric said and I raised a brow. How did he know, he wasn't even in town.

"Your dad told me." He said and I sighed.

"He doesn't remember anything." I said and Ric nodded getting my off tone.

"So what did you need?" Alaric asked and I hoped up.

"Do you have a pen?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah Alli, I got a pen." He said and I laughed before taking the pen he handed me.

"Thanks uncle Ric I'll see you in class." I said leaving the room and walking out to the courtyard to meet with Caroline and Elena.

"Your friendship is important to me." Elena said to Caroline as I walked over.

"Why are you being so mushy?" I asked and Caroline chuckled.

"Yeah why so mushy?" Caroline asked again.

"Because you've been avoiding me, and I wanted you to know that whatever is going on with you and Matt, it's ok." Elena said and I raised a brow. Caroline and Matt? Since when?

"I was gonna talk to you about that. I was, but there's just not much to say. You know, we've hung out a couple times. That's it, but...I just feel like we've peeked as friends. This is weird. I shouldn't be talking to you about this. It's weird. It's weird, right?" Caroline rambled.

"It's a little weird, but if it's what you and Matt want, then it's not about me." Elena said with a laugh.

"But it's all about you. Matt's not over you, and we all know it." Caroline said and I nodded.

"She's not wrong." I said and Caroline agreeing shook her head.

"I'm with Stefan now. Matt understands that. He knows he has to move on." Elena said but Caroline still seemed unconvinced.

•••🖤•••

"I thought you said you'd let me win." Tyler said with a laugh as I beat him for a second time at pool.

"Sorry Ty, it's just impossible for me to lose." I said and he playfully nudged me.

"You're lucky your beautiful." He said and I rolled my eyes.