•senior year•

"ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ sᴛᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs"

~ᴅɴᴄᴇ 'ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ'

Rebekah and I were standing near the back of the open truck. "Oh, he lives." Rebekah said as Stefan walked out of the back.

"What happened?' He asked and I sighed.

"You took a beating. He's been breaking your neck all afternoon." I said and Rebekah chuckled.

"Quite the temper, my brother." She said.

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Stefan asked and I rolled my eyes. I was very ticked off that everyone failed to mention that Elena was still alive.

"You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding." Rebekah said.

"I'm not hiding anything-" He went to say but I cut him off.

"Cut the crap Stefan they know about Elena. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and he ignored me his face going white.

"Where is Klaus now?" He asked and Rebekah smirked.

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off." She said and he rushes at her and they both land onto the ground, him on top of her.

"Where is she?" Stefan yelled.

"You really do love her, don't you?" Rebekah asked while she gets up and pushes him against the truck, punches him and takes a crowbar. She puts the hook of the crowbar behind his neck and pulls him toward her.

"Consider me jealous." She said driving the crowbar into his stomach. I could've helped him but I didn't, maybe it was because he lied.

He was lying in the ground unconscious when Rebekah used her jacket to wipe the blood off her hands. "Who's the nearest werewolf?" She asked and without a thought of hesitation I answered.

"Tyler Lockwood. He's at the high school it's senior prank night." I said and she smirked.

"Well what are we waiting for let's hurry along." She said and I followed quickly behind her as she got into the car Klaus had left for us.

It felt so weird to be back in the school. I know I've only been gone for the summer but it felt like I shouldn't be back here.

Rebekah and I turned down a hallway seeing Caroline and Tyler kissing against a locker.

"You two are adorable." She said and they looked at her.

"Uh, do we know you?" She said and I peaked around the corner walking between Caroline and Rebekah.

"Just don't do anything stupid." I said and before she could even comprehend Rebekah had rushed over and snapped her neck.

"Caroline!" Tyler yelled wide eyed as he went to run away.

"I said don't be stupid." I said grabbing him by his neck and throwing him over to Rebekah.

"I thought you grew up here? Klaus said you were friends with the entire doppelgänger gang." Rebekah said as we walked and she dragged Tyler towards the gym.

"Not these two." I said with a shrug. I really didn't want to get into the details.

"Alli. I'm sorry. We didn't mean to do it." Tyler choked out.

"Hush now." She said gripping his neck a bit tighter. "What didn't they mean to do?" She asked me and I sighed as we were almost at the gym.

"They killed my family." I said pushing open the doors as Rebekah's eyes widened.