•1960•

"ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀs ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ"

~ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 'ɴᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ'

It was morning and just and I was just about ready leave the house for the day. I was surprised because as I opened the door Isobel was standing on the other side.

"Hello Allison." She said and I squinted in confusion.

"Isobel, what are you doing here?" I asked, surprised to see her anywhere near this town.

"May I come in?" She asked and I just moved to the side, and invited her in.

"So what's up?" I asked taking a seat at the breakfast bar while she stood.

"I heard about your brother, and I wanted-" She said but I stopped her.

"Please." I said being completely over all of the sympathy.

"Right. You've always been so closed off with stuff like that." Isobel said with a sad nod.

"So why are you here?" I asked and she sighed.

"I just came here to see you, see how things have changed since the last time we spoke. You seem happy." She said and I shrugged.

"As happy as I can be with my life." I said honestly.

"I heard you're with Elena's little brother, that's nice." She said and I raised a brow.

"I compelled the dirty blonde quarterback." She said and I made a mental note, Matt really needs to be on vervain.

Checking her phone nervously Isobel looked away for a moment.

"I need you to do something for me. Take a step back, take a look at where you at right now. Everything's calm and quiet as it can be for Mystic Falls. Your life will never be like this again because once you cross paths with Klaus-" Isobel went to say but stopped herself. She knew a secret Klaus kept but she was compelled not to say.

"If I were you I'd get the hell out of this twisted town but I know you all to well my dear niece." She said placing a hand on my cheek, she genuinely looked sad.

"Goodbye Allison and good luck." She said and began walking away.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked walking after her.

"There's a storm coming, and there will be mass destruction and I won't be around to see it." She said as she reached the front door.

"Aunt Isobel." I said causing her to stop all movement. As she slowly turned around I hugged her. After she just walked out the door in silence.

About a half an hour later my phone rang, it was Ric.

"Al, I'm on my way to see Jenna. Isobel just showed up at Elena's and Jenna found out she's still alive." Alaric said into the phone.

"Oh..did you need me to meet you or.." I trailed off awkwardly into the phone.

"Did she come see you too Allison?" He asked and I stayed silent for a moment.