•nothing•

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴠᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ғɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ"

~ ᴢᴀʏɴ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ sᴡɪғᴛ 'ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ'

"Have you heard from her?" Stefan asked his brother, who sat sipping his bourbon.

"Not since yesterday, she disappeared from the Grill after that bitchy wolf said something about her brother." Damon said and Stefan sighed.

"Caroline said she flipped on her and Tyler yesterday." Stefan said and Damon scoffed.

"Well good they're lucky to still be breathing." Damon said sitting his drink down and standing up.

"I have a feeling she's with the kid." Damon said referring to Jermey.

"I'm off to find Chris." Damon said and Stefan sighed.

"Damon don't." He warned.

"No Stef, listen he should be there for her. The kid can't help and Ric..well I talk to him his only solution was to drink." Damon said before walking out the door.

Boy was he wrong...

•••🖤•••

"Rocky II or Big?" Jermey asked holding the two disks up. He did a long yawn, he stayed up all night with me watching movies and talking.

"I think it's time for some coffee." He said and I chuckled before grabbing his wrists and pulling him to lay beside me.

"Or we can just go to sleep." I said and he chuckled.

"As amazing as that sounds, we can't sleep forever Al." He said and I nodded sitting up.

"Coffee it is." I said and we got up and walked downstairs.

When we reached the kitchen we saw John watching the news.

"Uncle John." I said sarcastically as I poured a cup of coffee and handed it to Jermey.

"Not you're uncle." He said and I shrugged as I poured my coffee.

"Thank god." I said as Jenna and Alaric walked in.

"What the hell?" Jenna said startled by seeing John.

"I had the same reaction." I said and Jermey snickered as we leaned against the counter.

"Good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric..." John said looking at them as Elena came down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked him bluntly.

"I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever." Jenna said.

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in." John said and we all looked to Elena.