•dinner ends with a date•

"ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢᴇᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ"

~ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 'ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғʟʏ'

Waking up I stretched before opening my eyes. My first sight was Jermey looking at me with a goofy smiling on his face.

"Good morning." He said and I just shut my eyes and wrapped my arms around him.

"It's already pretty late." Jermey said and I groaned but sat up.

"Yeah and I've been waiting here for over an hour." Damon said with a smirk as he walked into the room.

"I see the talk helped." Damon smirked before sitting on a chair in Jermey's room.

"Damon." I groaned laying back down, to tired for whatever he had to talk about.

"Listen Daggers we got dinner at six and if you promise to bring your best hunter attitude you can bring the kid." Damon said gesturing to Jermey who scoffed.

"What's going on." I said rolling my eyes not nether the less sitting up.

"We're getting rid of Elijah tonight. You can do the honors if you want-" Damon went to say but I stopped him.

"I don't want any part in that. I'll come to the party but I'm not getting on an originals bad side and I know he won't listen but I'd rather my uncle not be involved either." I said getting off of the bed and waking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"What was that about? She's usual all stab first ask questions later." Damon asked Jermey who was just as confused.

"I don't know man." Jermey said with a shrug.

"Just do me a favor make sure she's at dinner tonight." Damon said with a fake smile before walking out of the room leaving Jermey to roll his eyes.

"So do you want me to go with you?" Jermey asked as he got up and stood in the door way of the bathroom as I brushed my teeth.

"It won't be safe." I attempted to say as I still had tooth paste in my mouth.

"Jenna and Alaric are going." Jermey said and I finished brushing my teeth before walking past him and sitting on his bed to face him.

"That's because my uncle is an idiot sometimes. Just please stay home where it's safer." I said and he smirked slightly.

"Then same goes for you then." He said and I laughed but his face looked slight serious.

"Oh you weren't kidding. Well I'm gonna go get ready for dinner." I said grabbing my jacket and shoes.

"Whoa whoa, wait Al." He said grabbing my shoulders and turning me around.

"I'll pick you up later." He said and pecked my lips. I turned to leave again.

"Oh and I love you." He yelled as I was already in the hallway and standing right in front of me was my smirking uncle.