Chapter 26

YOU MUST READ THIS-its about the story so if you dont then you'll probably be reallymad at me/disapointed and pissed or whatever.

Very important, you better read it  ALL! (:

Okay, guys, I have a small little plan in my head, about this story. Since I'm currently brain dead of anything else, there will only be a couple more chapters, before the story end (: . HEY! No shouting! Calm your selfs! There WILL (hopefully, probably) be a squel to this story, I just wanted to do something different and all. SOOO! I kind of already know what I want to happen in the second book, and maybe a little bit of the other few chapters.

So here's the news, I'll probably be uploading a lot more so I can hurry and start making ideas for the squel, yes Living With The Boys will end soon, and if you angry about that then I'm sorry, but that's what happening, and I wont disapoint you ! (: x I promise.

NOW here are some squeal title names, I MIGHT use.

New Life, New Me

Changed

Love Me For Me

With Your Love

Without Your Love

Heartbreak

Wide Awake

Dark Side

Torn.

Which ever title is chosen, will be the story idea, I already have ideas for each one, so choose which one you like and the most will be the title with that story base. Yes all the characters will probably be included.

Now here's the chapter! (: x

Chapter 26

Jake's. P.O.V.

"Kathleen." I said quietly rushing over to her and dropping down to where her body sat, she was pretty cold, but then again she liked her room cold for some reason. Checking her head and anything else, I confirmed that she wasnt hurt at all. Thanking the Lord, I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed, where she lay there limp. I quickly rushed into the hallway and dialed up the firmilar number.

"Yo."

"Andrew, you need to come home now."

"Why whats wrong?" His voice was stern and serious.

I shook my head, "That can wait, just come home as soon as you can, this is important."

"Jake! Tell me what's wrong?!"

"Kathleen just- ugh just get here as soon as possible!" I shouted through the phone as I tossed on the floor, hearing it crackle to the hard wood. The phone continued to ring, but I ignored it, like I said, I'd explain everything later. Turning my attention back to Kathleen, her head was titled towards me, her natural tan skin was turning a little pale, her lips was plump, her eyes closed as her eyelashes over lapped them.

I'm not going to lie, I like Kathleen, not neccesarily from the beginning, she was actually pretty annoying then, but as we started to argue more and fight, as weird as it sounds, it made me like her even more. Our arguments where a way to communicate and maybe show our feelings for each other. I'm not a naturally angry person...okay, I am, but with Kathleen, she could piss me off one second and then make me normal the next. I liked the way she somehow tried to gain control over everything, how she fought and screamed at me was actually really hot, maybe that's why I always seemed to put up a fight.