Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sorry if the spacing is weird, i dont know why its doing this. But enjoy (:

I breathed out loudly and put my feet into the icey water. And when I say that, I do mean it. I had the bath tub filled with cold water and ice, my muscles were killing me, and what better way them to relax then a very cold bath. When my butt hit the ice I groaned and then slammed my body in the water gasping in shock at the cold, oh gosh!

I was glad I didn’t go completely naked, I was in a purple sports bra and some spandex, I was breathing heavily as I tried to fight the cold. Damn it! I rubbed the ice on my body hoping it helped, and soon it did, my body stopped rejecting it and welcomed it, though I knew I wouldn’t be able to stay in here to long. I leaned my head against the tub and closed my eyes, slightly shifting my body weight as I sighed. This actually felt good.

There was a knock on the door, “What?!” I asked a little frustrated that someone was disturbing my peace.

“Oh..I’m sorry, I was just uh, nvm.” The voice said, I knew it was Eric, he was the only one who apologized and or sounded so sweet.

“No, I didn’t mean to- you can come in.” I say, the door slowly opens and Eric walks in, his thick rim glasses around his eyes, his hair in his face, his green eyes suddently wide.

“You’re…you’re.” He pointed at me, and I couldn’t help but smile.

“In the bath tub, fully clothed.” I laughed, his eyes didn’t change but his body language did seem to relax, he quickly put his head down and slightly turned his body so he was facing the wall.

“I was woundering if you wanted to watch a movie with me. Your brother and the others are out at the club.” He said softly, I could see his cheecks turn a dark red.

“Yeah sure. Let me just go get dressed.” I said and began to stand, hearing the ice shake too.

“No! Just…wait until I leave.”

With that Eric quickly made his way to the door and shut it behind him, I raised and eyebrow but shook my head and pulled off my sports bra and spandex, then slipped on my new undergarments, and one of Andrew’s long Adias shirts. I ran my hand through my brown hair flipping it to the other side and began walking to out of the door. Closing it behind me I walked barefoot down the hallway, tossing my clothes into my room as I made my way down the stairs.

 The TV in the living room was on and so was the kitchen light, I entered the kitchen-since it was closest to the stairs- and saw Eric. His back was turned as he drummed his fingers against the counter standing in front the mircrowave, I couldn’t see what he was warming up but it didn’t really matter.

“Hey.” I say, her turns his head and smiles at me.

“Hi.”

The microwave goes off and he pulls out two bowls out ramen noodles and I soon begin to wounder why he warmed them upstead.