Chapter 18: Part one

IMPORTANT! READ

THIS IS ONLY PART ONE OF CHAPTER 18. Since you guys have been DYING to get a chapter. I'll write you one. Sorry for my wait. Today pretty much sucked and I really didnt want to write after coming back from the hospital:/ Buuuuuuuut, you guys really love this story for some reason lol so I guess, I'll write. Sorry if it sucks. Not really in the mood. Oh and about the cover, I'll hopefully have that uploaded sooon(: xxxx I seriously dont know what I want to write. Buuuuut yeah so it may turn out really bad. Oh and tell me what you think of the new cover(;

Chapter 18

"Run Kathleen!" Coach shouted at me, I pumped my arms and legs, running, no sprinting down the court as fast as I could. Melody chucked the ball down the court, I quickly caught it and threw it up for a lay up, "Thats what I'm talking about!" Coach yelled. Bending down and breathing heavily, I sighed. I was beyond tired, and practice wasn't helping at all. Groaning, I walked over to the foutains and began to take a sip. I want to go home, I want to go home, I chanted in my head.

"Hurry up." Someone growled from behind me, irritated, I turned around and glared at her, I didnt know her name, hell, I didnt want to know it, I quickly pushed past her and made my way to the center of the court.

"Ten laps around the gym, twenty Frog jumps, twenty push ups and sit ups, sweet sixteens spirnting and then I want you guys to guys to grab your things and go home." Coach stated.

"Why so much?!" Some girl moaned, falling backwards on the cold hardwood floor.

"Because you ladies need to stay in shape!" Coach shouted, obviously annoyed by our questioning, "Now go!"

I slowly got up and began to run around the gym, making sure to pace myself. I didnt just want to fall out. I was extremley tired, and so wasn't in the mood for 'Super Fit Workouts' as I like to call them. This was just ridiculous, he didnt want us to stay in shape-well he did-but he was only making us do this because he was angry with our performance at practice today. We totally did not have our head in the game as High School Musical would say.

I'd just ran three laps, and I was about to drop died...literally. I cant do this! I didnt want to do this!I wanted to yell out, scream at the top of my lungs because this was torture.

-O-O-O-

"Who died?" Kayden asked as I limped into the room.

"You're going to die if you dont shut up." I grumped flopping down on the couch beside me. He looked me up and down.

"I'm sorry. Gesh, I just wanted to no."

"Today we went through Super Fit Workouts aka you sucked at practice so your going to pay. I cant feel like my legs, litterally." My head fell backwards as I starred at the celing. I just wanted to sleep.

"Well, why dont you go to bed or something." Kayden asked.

"Because, I cant, it's to early!" I groaned, I wanted to sleep so badly, but it was only in the afternoon and if I went to sleep now then I wouldn't be able to sleep later on tonight, "I'm going to go shower." I grumpled, standing up and trudging up the stairs. Throwing open my bedroom door, I quickly began to strip off my shoes, I pulled my hair tie out of my hair and stomped to the bathroom. Quickly turning on the bath water. I poured in the bubble bath and waited. Waited for what seemed to be forever, until the water was full, quickly stripping from my clothes and stepping into the bath, I grinned. This was amazing. Sitting back I sighed, so great.

"Kathleen!" And then they ruin the moment.

"What?!" I yelled back seriosly annoyed, couldnt Kathleen just have her Kathleen time?

"There's someone down stairs for you!" Andrew shouted. I frowned, really, I just got in the tub! Groaning, I stood, quickly wrapping the towel around me as I opened the bathroom door.

"This better be fucking good!" I yelled quite annoyed, As I bounded the stairs, Andrew looked at me in disbelif.

"You couldnt put on some clothes?"

"You couldnt let me relax and told them to call me later or something!?" I snapped at him stepping in front of the door. I looked and saw Adam there and I admitly felt horrible. For one, I just snapped at Andrew because I seemed as if I wanted to diss him, and secondly...I was naked. The only thing covering was a towel.

"Oh, Adam." I smiled at him.

"Hi, well..uh." Adam stuttered.

"I'll be back in a little bit."

-O-O-O-

I cam down the stairs, not as sore as before. The bath really did help. Smiling, I walked into the living room to see Adam sitting on the couch gazing at the TV.

"So what brings you here?" I asked, walking into the kitchen to grab something to drink.

"Oh, well...we havent really talked nor hung out as much and I just thought we could do that, since I had nothing else to do today. I mean, if you're busy then we can totally do it another time." Adam rushed out, I shook my head.

"Nope, not busy at all." I smiled at him, taking in his outfit, it consited of black jeans, and a black V neck-let me just tell you that only certain people can rock the V neck. Adam was on of those people, he had a gold necklace on and some dogtags with some black shoes. I was dressed in denim shorts, a torquoise colored long sleeve crop top with a white belt and white sandals.

 "So what did you have planned?" I asked.

"Just a walk around the city, they have nice little shops there that are pretty cool. I take my sister there sometimes.' Adam shrugged, I smiled.

"Sounds great, let me just go get my cell phone and wallet." I said, turning on my heel and running up the stairs. I ended up grabbing my white purse, I shove some gum, my phone, some perfume, my wallet, my keys, some water and makeup inside of it. Walking quckily out of my room I saw Jake.

"Hey, I'm going out. Tell Andrew, I'll be back later." I told him, since Andrew had gone to work, Erik and Kayden were no where to be found. Jake only nodded, looking me up and down and then peeking over the stair railings.

"With him?"

"Yeah, bye." I said walking quickly down the stairs, looping my arm around Adam's I lead him to the door, ready to start our adventure.

Yeah, I know it's short, I wrote some last night and then some this morning! It's currently 6:25 in the morning, and I have to get ready for school. Again this is part one of chapter eighteen! The other part will be uploaded when I get home from school.

Comment what you think of the cover

Comment ideas for the next chapter and what you thought of this chapter..even though it was pretty borning.

Vote because you love it ! <3

Tell others!:D

I want this story to be in the top fifteen for Teen Fiction or soemthing, :D If we get out of the 100 and to TWO digit numbers then I'll upload loads more:D <3 <3 <3

Toooodaloo:D