Chapter 16

Chaptet 16

QUESTION for THE CHAPTER AT THE END:D

“I’ve been expecting you.”

The fuck? “What are you doing Kayden?” I asked frowning at him, though I could barley see him and I bet he could barley see him.

But I did see a smile come upon his lips, “The question is, what are you doing here so late?”

“I came from a party.”

“Oh right. A party, what theme? Twilight? Sponge bob, Vampire Daries?”

“It was just a party Kayden, why aren’t you in bed.”

“Why aren’t you in bed.”

I sighed, “Stop turning everything I say into a question! What are you doing up so late anyway, shouldn’t you be sleep?”

“Yeah,” He shrugged, “But then I noticed that you weren’t in your room, so I thought I’d come down and wait, be a little creep.”

Rolling my eyes I turned started back to the stairs, Kayden right behind me, “You’re such a freak.”

“Forever and always. Goodnight Kathleen.” He smiled at me, walking past my bedroom and into his room, shutting the door behind him. Doing the same, I quickly stripped from the dress and pulled on some shorts and a sports bra. Climbing into bed, I began to rest my mind, but for my phone to vibrate. I cursed mentally, hating the fact that I forgot to turn off my cellar device. I just wanted to sleep!

Flipping it open, I read the text and smiled, Kathleen? Just making sure this is you and you didn’t give me a fake ass number.

-Adam  

My thumbs glided across the key pads, The one and only(: But I’m going to bed, tired as fuuuuck –Kathleen.

Kay. I’ll hopefully see you tomorrow! -Adam

Alrighty! –Kathleen

Night –Adam

-Night(:  -Kathleen.

I shut off my phone, tossed it to the side and settled down into my sheets ready for sleep to take over.

~~

I breathed heavily as I finished running the mile, Coach had insisted on making us run, for one we weren’t paying attention to any of our plays and two we need to build up our endurance or something. I put my hands on my knees as I bent over.

“Stand up straight Kathleen! Walk around, hands above head!” Coach yelled, I sighed and stood up straight, putting my arms on top of my head as I walked the track, we’d practiced outside today since some custodians had cleant the gym and put some special wax or something on the floor. The cool breeze touched my hot face as I sighed. My breath had come back to me and I felt a little better, but I really just wanted to sit down, my legs felt like jell-o.