Living With My Brother And His Three Best Friends

Hey guys this is a new story!(: Thanks for clicking and reading it:D Please tell me what you think though!(: Honest comments are welcomed:D Thanks

-Danny

Living With His Brother and His Three Best Friends

Chapter 1

"Kathleen?" Someone calls my name and I turn around to look, I see many people walking by but one stands out. He's pretty tall with dark brown hair hanging in his face, his light blue eyes shining with joy as he jogs towards me, his hair slightly flapping. His smile is big...really big. Before I know it, I'm wrapped in a huge hug, bear hug to be exact.

"I..cant breath." I say. Andrew simply laughs and pulls away, starring at me, looking me up and down. I'm in simple light blue jeans with rips in the knees and thighs, a light green American Eagle long sleeve, some brown uggs, and my hair in a ponytail.

"You...you have lip rings?" He ask staring at my green rings in my lip. I simply shrug. It was a just a random act, I'd been bored and trying to do something different with my face. I've always wanted lip rings, so I finally got them, and may I admit there pretty darn cool.

"Yep." I say with a smile. He looks me over again, looking taken back, I mean I haven't seen him in three years, I'm gonna look different, then the fourteen year old sister he left behind for his new high school and college. I'm seventeen currently while Andrew is nineteen, turning twenty in a couple months.

"So, ready to go?" He ask. I nod and smile as he helps pick up my things as we walk towards his truck. I honestly don't know what type of truck it is, but I do know that's its pretty darn cool looking.

"Can I drive?" I ask smiling.

"That's a negative ghost rider." He rolls his eyes, after throwing my suitcases in the trunk, slamming it shut and climbing into the driver's seat. We both climb in and I look around, observing the outside. I've been in this part of Arizona, so it's very different, more crowded and full of cars, while where I lived before it was very country and woodsy, not much traffic and cars.

"So how has everything been? I mean I haven't seen you in three years." Andrew says, taking my eyes from the window.

"Good." I answer simply.

"Come on Kathleen, good?" He raises and eyebrow and scowls at me, turning on his blinkers.

"Well, I made the basketball team, so that's a plus. Grades and everything were good. There's not much to talk about, I've had a pretty boring school year." I shrug.

"Well...hopefully your summer will make up for your sucky ass summer." He smirks at me. I only roll my eyes and hit him in the shoulder, "Hey, cant abuse the driver while driving." He scowls me and then laughs. "Okay, so basketball...tell me more."

"Well...I made the team, captain actually, we only lost four games, which is really good. Uh...I signed up for summer lessons, so I'll be going to their sometimes." I nod, "What about you?"

"College has been pretty good, I do online though because I cant stand waking up early in the morning and then driving four hours to the college place. They do think that its pretty, I have to work some weekends, and I also have school weekends, the same time, but with online, I can do my work whenever I need too." He smiles at me, I can tell he's very proud with himself, after mom and dad didn't go to college, he was determined to prove the family curse wrong. Which he's pushing me into, though I know I'll be going to college.

"That's really good...where do you work?" I ask.

"The gym, I'm a personal trainer." He nods.

And with that we just caught up with each other. It's really nice being able to get back and talk with your brother when you haven't talked in forever. He's telling me everything like the old days. It feels nice to be ask close again, being able to share things like before. Before I know it, we're pulling into a town house, its pretty big on the outside, there's a large tree to the left, and bushes in front of it, with a large and long drive way.   

"Its nice." I say as I grab the bags out of the trunk, Andrew helps me.

"Thanks, we all tried to put in and get something nice and all." He answers.

"We...would you care to elaborate?" I raise an eyebrow as we walk towards the door, but it opens fast.

"Well hello there and Andrew and really hot girl beside him. Come in." A boy with blonde hair and very light brown eyes says, he winks at me and Andrew glares before shoving him out of the way and letting me walk in first.

Can you spell hot?