Chapter 11

Okay ! SOOO … I have an idea, but I don’t know exactly how I want to do it yet, so it might be later on in the chapters. I honestly don’t know.

Chapter 11

I still have a headache as I’m sitting on the couch, watching Jersey Shore. My legs are curled up, hy head is resting in my palm and my head hurts like a mother trucker. I sigh and grab the blanket and wrap it around my body. Its freezing in this damn house, the boys don’t believe in heat. Go figure. I hear someone coming down the stairs and Eric passes the TV to grab his keys.

“Where are you going?” I ask, watching him rush towards the door.

“Work. Somebody has to help pay the bills.” He smiles at me. I nod slowly, “How are you feeling.”

“Like horse shit.” I shrug, he shakes his head with a smile on his face.

“Get some rest, you should be sleeping a lot.”

“My mom said not to fall asleep when you have a concussion very often.” I mumble.

“Well your mom was born in the 1900’s this is 2012 and the doctors have proven sleep a good and cheap medicine to cure a concussion.” Eric says. I only roll my eyes.

“Nerd.”

“The one and only.” He opens the front door and walks out. The other side of the couch sinks and I glance over and see Andrew leaning his head on my leg.

“Hi buddy.” I say with a smile, trying to seem as if I’m okay. He only groans and yanks my blanket off me and put it on him. “Nope, never mind your not my buddy you’re a douche.” I roll my eyes.

“I’m cold.” He mumbles.

“Yeah so am I.”

“Stop Kathleen, I don’t feel good.” Andrew says,

“Yeah, and you think I do?”

“I never said that.” He mutters.

“Then go back to bed.”

“I need some cough medicine.” He mumbled, I sat up and stumbled into the kitchen. For one I was still kind of tired and two, my head is like an earthquake. I grab some medicine and a water bottle and toss them over the couch, making sure I don’t hit Andrew in the head. I hear him shuffle and then the medicine pop open. I walk up the stairs and into Kayden’s room.

He’s starring at the ceiling, he’s not wearing a shirt, but he’s in some khaki shorts. He looks up and then back at the ceiling.

“What are you thinking about?” I ask, laying down on the bed, and put my face in my hands.

“How’s your head?” He asks.

“Fine, how are you?”

“Just tired.” He mumbles and then rolls over onto his side so he doesn’t have to see me.

“Why?” I ask.

“I didn’t sleep.” He shrugs.

“Oh..well get some sleep now.”

“I was until you walked in.”

“Oh, sorry.” I stand to get up and then turn on the fan as I shut the door and leave. I think about going into my room but instead I go back down stairs and through the back door, the cool breeze hits me as I close the door behind me. I hear a grunt and I glance over and see Jake. His head is down as his fingers twirl around, he’s shaking his right leg .

“Hey.” I say, he doesn’t glance up at all, he suddenly stops his awkward actions but seconds later starts shaking his leg and twirling his thumb again. “What’s up.”

He stands up and walks away from me and on the other side of the yard and puts his arms behind his head and walks back and forth. I frown and continue and watch him, he spins in a circle a couple times before walking over to me.

“W-where’s Kayden?” He stutters, and it just doesn’t seem like Jake. I know I haven’t been living here for a while but I know they way Jake acts and he isn’t acting like the typical always annoyed and angry Jake. He looks anxious and nervous.

“Sleeping, why?” I ask

He doesn’t answer, but instead walks past me and into the house, the door shutting by itself.

Well then.

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT ..KIND :

Okay, so this chapter was rather short, my apologizes but next chapter will be longer and more intersting! You'll find out why Jake is the way he is ! Thats kind of why he had that freak out moment/nervous thing ^^^^ there. ANYWAY, okay so i suppose everybody is satified with the title, and i suppose i'll keep it until i can think of something else :/ ANYYWAYYY PLEASE comment and vote and fan and such! This story is ranking really high and if it does then I'll have a SPECIAL chapter for you guys!

Okay, so someone PMed me asking me this question.

Q: Hi, I really enjoy reading this story! And i was just woundering if Kathleen is going to fall for one of the boys, I know that sounds cliche but i was just woundering, I think it'd be pretty cool if she did.

I actually i dont know how to answer the question, i dont know if i want Kathleen to fall in love with any of the boys. Do you?

So what team are you ,

Team Kathleen and Kayden

Team Kathleen and Eric

Team Kathleen and Jake

ooorrr

Team Kathleen and herself (: SINGGLEE ?!?!!?!?!?!

Dont worry those who think Kathleen needs more friends, she'll be getting some soon (: hopefully. LOL