Chapter 22

Thank for the idea, so I dedicated it (:

Might be a shocker to all of you guys :D <3 Sorry for the late updates, I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING THATS GREEN, I'll upload atleast twice a week...maybe once..sorry I'm just really busy. :/

Chapter 22

It's been a couple weeks, since that whole 'blow out' if you wish to call it that-for those who have perverted minds I am not talking about that shame on you!- between, Jake and myself. He's decided to avoid me more, inviting his 'girlfriend' who I've now come up with a new name 'his booty call'- even though he aint gettin shit- over more. It's rather annoying. I'll walk down the stairs and see them basically and literally all over each other, exchanging spit. Other times, she's cuddling up to his chest while hes just sitting there texting on his phone. Shows how much he loves her right?

Other than that, Andrew had been working almost all day, since it's summer and all, everybody's checking in for the gym to get in shaped, so he leaves early in the morning, and comes home late at night after he works out himself and has a few drinks with his other friends. Kayden...I dont even know what he does, I've never really asked, so I've come up with the idea of him being a straight up G and selling crack, and I will keep on thinking that until he tells me what he does...he probably wont, which leaves me a whole lot of imagination of him selling 'white powder' as some people call it.

(A/N I DO NOT SMOKE WEED NOR CRACK, I'm just trying to make it funny...did i succeed?! (: )

So from then, I've been hanging out with Eric, we dont really do much, since I still have an injured ankle-which is almost healed, I can walk sometimes, but it hurts alot, not an understatment- Basically, me and Eric spend all our time in my room watching TV, mostly marathons of the Real Housewives, Keeping Up With The Kardashins, Awakard, Teen Mom and Dance Moms, oh and with a little Pretty Little Liars.

That's what we are currently doing, I'm under the blanket with a bowl of different type of candies in between Eric and I. I'm staring at the screen, shoving skittles in my mouth, "Maci is are so pretty." I mumbled to myself, pouting a little bit. I mean seriously, she was really pretty, she'd lost all the weight from bently and still looked beauitful!

"Your prettier." Eric said, not even glancing up at me. He'd been doing that alot latley, giving me complements, I'd do the same, so you could say that we were flirting with each other. I mean, Eric was a really nice guy and after I pulled the stick out of my ass and actually started talking to him, I found out we had a lot in common.

"Right." I said sarcasticly, rolling my eyes, "Ugh, this is boring, let's do something." I said turning to look at him.

"Do something, Kat there isnt really much to do, with you having a bad ankle and all."

The nickname, I hated Kat, but hearing it from Eric, didnt really make me hate it as much as I use to, "So, just because my ankle hurts, doesnt me we cant go out." I mumbled, picking up a handfull of skittles and shoving them in my mouth as I spoke, "I mean, shouldnt I be walking on it, it's all stiff and stuff."

"Okay, okay, where do you wanna go?" He asked, standing up and stretching a little, he was wearing a muscle shirt with some basketball shorts, his usual lounge attire.

"Mall, I need new clothes." I said, tossing the blanket off me as I gently got to my feet and limped to the closet, "What are you doing just standing there, go so I can change." I chuckled at him,s ince I was only wearing a tank top with some short tinker bell shorts. He chuckled rolling his eyes as he walked out of the room closing the door in the process.

Walking to my dresser, I pulled out some short, distressed shorts and a white and black knitted off the shoulder shirt. I quickly and carefully got dressed as I almost fell, pulling a black beaded flip flop onto my foot as I reached for my walkable brace, strapping it on, I fluffed my hair a little and put quickly braided it into two braids. stumbling out of my room, grabbing my wallet on the way, I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.