Chappy 13 Preview. :)

Chapter 13: Things That Go Hump in the Night

"That was amazing," I said against her lips. She nodded and started to get up. Since I was lying on top of her I was pushed back.

"We should get dressed," I said, looking around for my pants. She shook her head.

"Party's over, I made sure that Rose shut shit down at two."

"How about a bath? You might want to soak that ass, it's a little pink," I said. She leaned back and looked over her shoulder, smiling a bit.

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

"I dream about you sometimes… it's always the same dream. I've been having it since my birthday," she said against my chest. I was running my hands up and down her back, feeling her muscles relax under my touch.

"What's the dream about?" She sat up slightly so she was looking at me. Her face was flush and her eyes glossy looking. If I didn't know better I'd think she had been drinking.

"It's dark and I can't see you, I can only hear your voice. All you say is 'tomorrow' over and over… sometimes I hear 'I would tomorrow'. They didn't make sense to me. The whole time I just want to find you and ask 'what about tomorrow' but my body doesn't move. Then I wake up and you're there and I feel better. I hate having them on nights you don't stay with me."

I wanted to tell her what I said that night at her dad's house, what I think might have started the dreams. I was worried that she would take it as a proposal and I wasn't going to do that shit naked. She deserved more. So instead, I pulled her face to mine and I kissed her. She smiled against my lips right before it ended and rested her head against me again.

"I'm not feeling well," she said. I could feel her body shaking slightly. The water was still warm but her skin was hot, too hot. I pulled her out of the tub, dried her off, slipping her into my sweats and t-shirt, then I put her into bed. I went downstairs and got her a glass of water and some Tylenol, stepping over the mess that was left over after the party. There would be people coming in the morning for clean up.