Chappy 19: It's Fucking Magic (LAST CHAPTER T__T)

A/N: Here is the Last Chapter. Last request, Could I have 10 votes before I post the EPILOGUE? Puh-lease. Thank you. Sorry for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WAIT. Enjoy reading. :)  

-SecretNightmare

Chapter 19: It's Fucking Magic

I was sitting in the living room staring at the door that hadn't been opened in weeks. Bella decided that she was too big, too pregnant, too tired, too a lot of things to play Domme. She didn't feel sexy, no matter how much I said she was, and it was a lost cause to make her think otherwise. The end was in sight and I couldn't wait to get my girl back. Then again, I'd been having a ton of dreams about the playroom being turned into an actual playroom, Lego's, Matchbox cars, and everything else a little boy could want. It was strange though, the images didn't bother me, not even the slightest. I could go back to having normal, couple, vanilla-like sex in our bedroom for the rest of my life and be completely happy. Okay, I'm a fucking liar but these are the things that a guy tells himself when his baby's mama is about to pop and his whole life is going to change.

"Hey, whats got your face all scrunched up like that?" Bella asked, walking into the living room in one of my t-shirts and knee high socks that reminded me of Rainbow Brite. I could see her little butt cheeks hanging out of the bottom of boy short underwear when she turned to sit down.

"Nothing much, just thinking about how much things are about to change around here," I said, putting my hand on her stomach when she settled between my legs on the couch. Her hair brushed my naked chest. I pushed it to the side and kissed her neck.

"It won't be just us in a few weeks, Ben will be here and then our sleepless night won't be as much fun anymore," she said with a smirk, looking back to kiss my jaw.

We both sat there in silence for a while, I was thinking about the five or six inches of thigh I could see but I was sure Bella was thinking of other things. Like the fact that a child was going to have to be pushed from her body without the benefit of pain medication in a few short weeks. It was her choice but I was a firm believer that a person shouldn't feel pain if they didn't have to.

"We need to be ready in an hour. The class starts at noon and I want to grab a bite before we have to be there," Bella said, rubbing her stomach. Alice advised that Bella take a one-time Lamaze class that they gave at the hospital. It was a crash course into child birth and would give helpful advice without having to go every week. Alice also said that it would help with the bonding of the mother and the father. I was pretty sure that Alice pinned me as the dad that would pass out and the class was really for me to prepare. She probably stocked up on smelling salts just in case.

As I walked to the top of the stairs to throw some clothes on, I looked to see that Bella had left the nursery door open. We decided to decorate in vibrant boyish colors and put a bunch of musical stuff in his room. Our little guy even had his own set of bongo drums that he would drive us crazy with, in a couple of years. Bella even found a border that ran in the middle of the room with musical notes and piano keys. She was set on the thought that Ben would have my musical abilities and her tenacious business sense. I smiled at the thought of Ben Cullen, CEO of Epic Records, Partner Company of Epic Entertainment. We didn't have high hopes or anything.

After Bella got her fill of Burger King, eating a giant Whopper like it was the last thing she would ever eat, we headed to the hospital.

As we were walking into the room Bella stopped suddenly, causing me to run into the back of her. I steadied myself by grabbing her hips. I looked up to see Riley standing in the middle of the room holding the hand of a tall redhead.