Chappy 12: Happy Birthday Baby: Part II

A/N: As I promise, here's the next chapter since you've given me  6 votes in just a short period of time. I just posted this a day ago? So here is it. Hmmm. Since this is nearing its end could I ask for 10 votes and I'm kinda busy too sooooo maybe it will not be completed in a day right? Thanks! Keep Supporting! :)

VOTE!

COMMENT!

BE A FAN!

RECOMMEND!

-MsBlackHeart21

Chapter 12: Happy Birthday Baby: Part II

I rolled over and pulled the blankets down the bed, thinking I would find Bella there, possibly naked. Instead, I ended up hooking my arm around her pillow. The bed was cold, so she had been gone awhile. I hated waking up alone, she had gotten me so used to her being there in the mornings. I could hear the TV down stairs and noise from the kitchen, so I threw on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, heading down to see what everyone was doing. I took them two at a time, wanting to get my arms around the birthday girl.

She had freaked out the night before, saying that she'd wake up looking like a hag and that I wouldn't want her anymore. I knew that one day couldn't change how she looked so much that I'd find her hideous but I didn't say anything. I just fucked her in her parents' house, in her parents' guest bed, until she passed out from exhaustion. I have a really hard life, I know. I had to wrap my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet and at one point I shoved a pillow behind the headboard to keep it from hitting the wall. I missed her bed, I even missed the playroom.

Luckily, Renee and Charlie were cool with Rose and Em showing up, making up the guestroom that was down the hall from ours. Bellas' parents slept downstairs and on the other side of the house but I was still paranoid they'd hear me defiling their daughter. I really wanted Charlie to like me and having loud, kinky sex with her within earshot wouldn't be fucking cool with him, I was sure of it.

When I reached the bottom of the steps I heard the unmistakable sound of Wii bowling. As I rounded the corner I wished I had an ice pick, screwdriver, or metal nail file, anything that I could have used to gouge my eyes out.

Charlie and Emmett were both completely naked, holding those tiny white controllers, and in a full on bowling battle. I was just in time to see Emmett bowl his third strike in a row. His celebration dance caused everything to jiggle, and I mean everything. He was acting like a turkey, even making a gobbling noise as he flapped his arms.

"You're a cheater you little bastard, how dare you take advantage of an old man. Didn't your parents teach you to respect your elders?" Charlie shouted, obviously being a poor sport. Luckily, just his ass was facing me. Man ass was easier to be around than dick, that's just a simple fact.

"Don't use your age as an excuse Charlie, you know I'm winning this shit fair and square," Em shouted back, trying to hold back his little fit of joy.

I snuck passed them and into the hallway, trying to avoid being dragged into that fuck fest of phallic proportions. I scurried down the hall trying to be as quiet as possible so that I didn't alert naked Dee and Dum. I'm not sure when it happened but Em and Charlie had become best friends. I think that Charlie appreciated the fact that Em is, quite literally, a balls out kind of guy.

I could smell the bacon and sausage cooking and my stomach almost blew my cover, grumbling loudly. Bella was sitting at the high-top bar area of the counter, watching her mom cook and sipping coffee. Renee was flipping bacon and tending to French toast that was cooking on a huge, flat griddle. She was fully dressed and my expression must have given me away. I pretty much looked her up and down. It was the first time I had seen her in more than bikini bottoms and a wrap since I got there. She was in normal looking pink, flannel shorts and a tank top. It made her look really young, much younger than the fifty-four she claimed to be. I still think she's lying and that she and Bella are really sisters or something. No mom should be that fucking hot.