Chappy 17: Jasper's my Hero

A/N: hmm. quite sad about the turn outs of the votes but still i give you chapter 17. VOTE and COMMENT please. thanks a lot. 

xoxo

MsBlackHeart21

Chapter 17: Jasper's my Hero

"Now breathe in deeply and as you let it out, slowly lift your bottom into the air and keep your arms and legs straight," Alice said from down stairs, her voice was soothing and soft. I could totally see why someone would want her to deliver their children; she had this calming effect when she was around. I'd been hiding in our room for the last twenty minutes while the girls worked out. Bella had taken to yoga and other breathing exercises so that she could have a drug free delivery. She was dead set on having the baby in our tub, doing a home birth, and there was really nothing I could do to change her mind. I wanted doctors, nurses, and a sterile environment but I wasn't the boss so I didn't get a vote. I planned to stock up on a ton of bleach cleaner; it was the one thing I could control.

It was lunch time, Maria was off for the day, and I was a little hungry, so I decided to make my way down to the kitchen for a sandwich. When I hit the bottom of the staircase I saw one of the hottest, most sensual things I'd ever seen in my short life and since I have sex with Bella, that's saying something. Alice was not only holding Bella's hips so that Bella's ass was pressed against her pelvic bone, but Alice was rocking slightly, making Bella's tits jiggle in her little sports bra. Basically it looked like doggie-style sex except Bella was in the shape of a V and her hands and feet were the only things touching the floor. Where's a video camera when you need one?

"Should I pull out my ones, start making it rain money?" I asked, reaching for my wallet. I was pretty sure most people would have to pay to see shit like this.

"Jesus Edward, grow up. It's called the downward-facing dog pose. If I apply some pressure to her hips while she's in this position it will help stretch her out better. We need to make sure that her pelvic ligaments are nice and limber so that she'll delivery easier. Her body is going to do amazing and stressful things when she has your baby." She smiled and went back to woman-handling my girlfriend, and my baby for that matter. I had to stop for a moment to check out my girl, all sexy in tight yoga pants, sports bra and a messy pony tail. Her feet were bare, and her cute little toes were painted bright yellow. It was her happy color.

Bella was a little over twenty weeks along and completely over her whole feeling 'fat' thing. The bump was out and proud and little old ladies were always trying to touch it when we'd stop for a Pinks' hot dog. Bacon chili cheese hot dogs were the new craving but she only let herself have one a week. She didn't want to gain an entire person like a lot of chicks did with their first kid. The whole eating for two was really a myth, even though Bella's hunger was doubled. I don't think she was ever full for long.

After the girls were done doing their sexual positions practice we decided that some water aerobics was in order. My girl still looked fucking hot in a bikini so I was all about jumping in with them.

"How excited are you to find out the sex of the baby?" Alice asked as she treaded water in the deep end. I was currently behind Bella with my hands on her belly, as she kicked her legs up and down. The baby liked to move around the most when she was in the water. I had a feeling that we had a little water baby on our hands. He or she was currently kicking my left hand. The first time I felt it, I couldn't lie, I'd almost cried. It was weird to see and feel my baby moving around in there. The strength of the movement had just gotten harder over the last couple of weeks and now it I could feel it. it was only Bella that could at first. It always moved first thing in the morning, which would cause Bella to run to the bathroom so she didn't piss herself. The baby used her bladder as a punching bag.