Chappy 4: Game Fucking On

A/N: Hello~! Here's another update~! I hope you'll enjoy reading this. Could I get 5 votes for this? Please comment about what you think of this. THANK YOU~! Lovelots~! 

VOTE~! COMMENT~! BE A FAN~!

Vote ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-MsBlackHeart21

Chapter 4: Game Fucking On

I walked back into my room after getting dressed, on a fucking mission. I searched all the obvious spots in my room looking for hidden cameras. Her whole 'I see all' bullshit was making me go crazy. I looked inside the flower arrangement she had sitting on the dresser more than once. I've watched fucking movie - I knew how shit worked - but I was wrong. I didn't find anything but leaves and petals after digging around. After about an hour of searching I gave up and jumped in the shower. I was a little sweaty and wanted to be all fresh and clean for dinner. I was going to try hard not to say anything stupid during dinner.

As I stepped in, under the hot spray, I closed my eyes and grabbed a hold of my semi-hard dick. It had a pup-tent going in my disregarded boxers during my search and needed to release the tension. As I started to stroke my hand up and down my hard dick, Bella’s words rang out in my head.

"Don't think I won't know if you break that little rule because I see all."

I stopped what I was doing and looked around. Nothing seemed out of place, there were no little red lights anywhere. I was still too nervous about her seeing so I stopped, half tempted to go into the closet and jerk off but that would make me look like a fucking freak if she could somehow really see me.

I decided to be safe and just shower, washing my head a little too hard out of frustration. As I was stepping out, something caught my eye. In the center of the shower head was a shiny glass lens. As I got closer I could tell that it was definitely a fucking camera. 'That bitch was watching me in the shower! Don't call her a bitch Edward, she'll never let you in her panties if you accidentally say that to her'.

I figured that she was hiding those damn cameras in crazy places, so I threw on a pair of boxers and started looking again. I found a lens in the headboard, the candle sitting on the dresser, and another one in the closet light. 'So much for my private masturbation room!'

She had all the angles covered and could see everything that I was doing. I got nervous that she was watching me, so I started act cool, like I didn't know they were there. I looked over at the alarm clock to see that I had only minutes to get down stairs. I rushed around pulling on clothes, worried that if I was late I'd never get laid. Well… I could get laid if I wanted to but not by the hot piece of ass I'd been feigning for.

I made my way down stairs to the dining room to find Bella sitting in the same spot as she was for breakfast.

"Hey," I said, sitting down in the seat next to her. She looked over and there was something in her eyes. It was a mix of happiness, fear, and lust. I almost threw her on the table right then and there but tried to control myself… for now.

"Good evening, Edward," she replied smoothly. I could tell that she was trying to sound neutral, hiding any emotion that might come through.

"So, did you like the show last night?" I asked with a smirk. Her eyes widened a little, and then she returned my smile.

"Actually, I did. So, I take it you found them?" I knew that she was referring to the cameras, not even trying to deny it.

"Yeah, I figured I'd take a look around my room and lo and behold, there they were, hidden all over." She smiled wider. I wondered if she didn't say that shit on purpose so that I would look for them, so that I knew they were there. Then I realized that she was, most likely, watching as I looked for them. 'Bitch! And that one she deserved too!'