Chappy 18: Party at the Mansion

A/N: Here's the second to the last chapter. sorry i wasn't able to post this yesterday. :( Anyway. Enjoy. Vote and Comment please.

-MsBlackHeart21

Chapter 18: Party at the Mansion

"What time does your parents' flight land again?" Bella asked as she was curling her hair in the bathroom. It was almost to the top of her ass, pregnancy hormones had a huge affect on its growth. She also grew a happy trail right up the center of her stomach. We didn't talk about that because she was a little sensitive and waxed that shit every couple weeks.

"They'll be here in a couple hours, we should be able to pick them up, get some lunch and then make it back home before your parents," I said, buttoning up my shirt. Bella's parents were going to get a rental for their time here, but my parents couldn't afford one and were too proud to accept money, so we were going to pick them up from the airport.

I was a little scared to get them all together since they were at opposite ends of the spectrum. My parents were very much middle class, 'cookies and milk' kind of people, whereas Bella's folks were upper class nudists with a past in porn. I'd like to think that my parents have only had sex once in their lives and that was to conceive me. Okay, twice, since I can't begrudge my dad wedding night sex. Other than that they could have the parts of Barbie and Ken, completely anatomically incorrect, and I would remain blissfully oblivious.

Bella was wearing her most modest outfit, maternity jeans and a flowy top that made her bump look sexy. She was spending too much time making her hair look extra innocent, curling it into big full curls. She even did her makeup lighter than normal. We knew that her job and lifestyle would be obvious to my parents when there were here, since Hugh Hefner was so nice as to invite Bella to have her baby shower at the Mansion. So, she was doing everything in her power to make sure she didn't look like she ran a porn company or was close friends with a man that ran the biggest adult magazine. I am pretty sure that she has sexy-as-fuck panties on under those jeans, maybe she'll let me get a little peek before we have to leave?

"Get that look off your face, we have to leave soon," she scolded. It was like she could read my mind, either that or she could see the drool rolling down my chin.

"What?" I said, shrugging my shoulders. Playing dumb was becoming an important part of being the baby daddy. I think that it had become one of Emmett's man rules, saying that it's the only way for a relationship to make it the long haul.

After Bella looked over herself for the millionth time, we headed to LAX to get my parents. I was actually pretty excited to see my mom and I knew she was itching to get her hands on Bella's' bump. It was all she talked about for weeks, calling every damn day at six in the morning. I didn't know how many times it would take me telling her to stop calling so early for her to realize that she was ahead of us by two hours and calling during her coffee time was not cool.

Bella was pretty fidgety in the car and I knew she was nervous but she never really showed it much until we pulled into the parking garage.

"Deep breaths, baby. It's not like you've never met them before," I said, getting out, opening her door. She took my hand, lifting herself from the car bump first. As you can tell I'm always aware of the bump.

"I know it's just that when they met me over Christmas I was the sweet, innocent girl that was dating their son. Your mom loved me. Now I'm going to be the CEO of a major adult film company that is corrupting their sweet, innocent son. I don't want our little guy to ever date a girl like me. I would kill a bitch if she hit my kid with the stuff I've used on you, even if he liked it," she babbled as we walked across to the elevators.