Chappy 2: Let the Games Begin

A/N: Hello! I just wanted to say to the ones who can read this, THANKS FOR FANNING! Only Fans can read this that's why. Oh and yeah, Chapter 3 is in Private also so only fans can read it again.  I'll post the Other version for this maybe later or tomorrow for those people who haven't fanned me so that's all. Thanks. 

ENJOY READING!

-the_SilentLover

VOTE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Let the Games Begin

As soon as I got home that night I looked over all the paper work. There were lists of positions, types of sex, and toys that I had to check if I had used them, not used them, or if I was willing to do those things. Some of the shit I wasn't even sure I knew. I never did get to ask what a flogger was so I knew if I was going to agree with this shit I'd have to spend some time on Google researching. There was no way I'd walk into her house not knowing the shit she planned on using or doing to me.

Of course that brought me back to the biggest request, poking a needle into my dick. Just the thought of it made him want to tuck back into my body like a turtle's head. I couldn't help but picture my dick growing arms and legs, packing my balls up in a red bandana on a stick, and running away. Even if everything listed on these papers was cool with me that was the one thing I was very unsure of.

I spent two days looking up sex toys and pierced cocks on Google. I'm pretty sure if someone looked at the history on my laptop they would think I was a pervert, gay, or possibly both. None of the toys scared me; some even looked like they'd be a lot of fun to use, but the pictures of the tortured dicks sure as fuck did. I never realize how many fucking ways a cock could be pierced but I did now. Every single picture that showed a barbell through the head of a random cock was a no go, that shit just didn't look healthy. The healing time was ridiculous and I didn't have that much time nor did I feel like going through that much pain. But more than that, I swear those dicks looked sad. How would you feel if someone drove a piece of metal through your head? I decided that if I was doing this I'd stick with Bella's idea, it seemed the least invasive.

Also on her list of demands was a STD screening. She provided hers and she was clean across the board. It seemed so grown up to do this and I was kind of impressed that she didn't just jump in bed with someone without knowing this kind of shit. There was also a spot to list sexual partners. FUCK! I was about to look like a man-whore since some of the chicks I only knew as Nurse Sexy - that was Halloween last year. I filled it out to the best of my ability, leaving a few blank, since I would need to discuss some shit with Bella.

That was when I realized that I was actually going to do this shit. I was going to get STD testing and shove a needle in my dick. I really hoped that she was fuck hot in bed or I was going to be pissed. I called and made an appointment the next day for my testing and then called Emmett. It had been a few days since that party and I hadn't said anything about Bella's request.

"Fucker, how's it hanging," he said.

"Long and strong dickhead. I have a favor to ask of you."

"Oh yeah, this doesn't have anything to do with a certain inked sex Goddess, does it?" I could hear the smugness in his voice.

"Fuck you Em, she asked me to do something and I feel a little fucking gay talking to you about it but I need you to go with me."

"Just fucking spit it out."

"She wants me to get my dick pierced and I need to you hold my fucking hand because I'm scared as shit!" It came out fast and Emmett started to laugh his ass off. I was about to hang up but I knew I'd need him there because I'm a pansy bitch and the thought of sharp things near my most prized possession freaked me out.