Chapter 7: The Happiest Place on Earth

A/N: I'm gonna upload NOW. I'm busy for school. ENJOY!

P.S. Dedicated to Ms Qveen. She has awesome stories. Check it out Filipino readers. XDD

VOTE!

COMMENT!

BE A FAN!

P.P.S. 5 votes for me to upload the next chapter. 

Sorry if it is too much to ask. I'm kinda busy so maybe that would be not easy to complete sooo. v^_^v

-MsBlackHeart21

Chapter 7: The Happiest Place on Earth

I was grumpy as hell and in no fucking mood to be walking into Disneyland. Especially since I was walking next to Emmett and he was more excited than a fucking fat kid in a Twinkie factory.

It had been almost two weeks since I'd seen Bella and I was feigning for just a taste of that woman. We talked on the phone a few times and I may or may not have touched myself while listening to her get off with one of her vibrators. But that shit wasn't cutting it.

Everything was left kind of up in the air and I had no clue where the hell we stood. I knew we'd be boning but other than that I didn't know. Emmett told me to chill the fuck out and just go with the flow but for some reason I was all in my god damned head about her.

I had to go out of town for a week, business reasons, and I missed our last weekend. She didn't seem mad about it but I could hear the disappointment in her voice when I called. I had my keys in my hands about ready to head over to her house to say goodbye when I realized that was shit a boyfriend did. So instead, I headed to the airport two hours early and drank in one of the bars.

I still wasn't sure if seeing each other during the week was something that we did so I waited, very fucking impatiently for the weekend. I had been back from San Francisco for only a few days when Emmett called and begged me to go to Disneyland with him.

"Dude, you know you want to go!" he pouted, jutting his lip out at me. He was seriously fucking lucky that he was my best friend or I'd think he was a pansy ass bitch.

"Last time you dragged me somewhere, I ended up at Sea World and the only hot chick that looked at me wanted a fucking shopping buddy and a new gay husband," I argued. I swear that chick was a fucking eleven and she totally thought that me and Em were like together, together. As if he'd even be my type, I could get way hotter than him. See even my thoughts were a little gay when I think back on that day!

"Fuck Edward, I want to go and I need my wingman!" he shouted, throwing a fit like a two year old. I was waiting for him to hold his breath or throw himself down on the ground and kick his legs. He's done both before, so I wouldn't put it past the big fucker. He'll stoop to any level to get his way.

"Fine, but I swear if people think we're together this time I'm done with these little family trips you insist on. And no mouse ears! I know you, you'll have one of those bitches on my head before I know what's happening," I said. He agreed and we made plans for the next day.

So that's how I found myself walking into the giant courtyard area of Disneyland with Emmett at my side. I tried to get him to go into California Adventure instead, since it was right across from us but he insisted we go to the 'Happiest Place on Earth'.

We paid for our tickets and headed in, stopping only so Emmett could get a picture at the gate with the Queen of Hearts with his BlackBerry.

"Dude, she's so hot," Emmett said without a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"Really?" I looked at him with raised eyebrows. The fat queen from Alice in Wonderland? Really Em?

"Fuck yeah, she's all angry and mean, bossing people around and shit. I bet she'd be a tiger in the sack. All kinky and freaky," he said, slapping me on the back. I wanted to throw up a little bit.