THE EPILOGUE

A/N: Here's the EPILOGUE! ENJOY READING! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. VOTE, COMMENT, and BE A FAN! Yey! 

P.S. : Click External Link for Soft Copies. :)

-SecretNightmare

The Epilogue

"Edward, everyone's going to be here in a few hours, I need to finish this," Bella complained as I was running open mouthed kisses down her neck. She had been busy all day getting the house ready for our annual New Year's Eve party. It became our thing, the year that Ben was born, to host one at our house. Now, three years later, it was the place to be if you didn't want to deal with crammed clubs and bars.

"How can I keep my hands off of you when you're wearing that?" I whispered into her ear. She had on a tight silver dress that hit just below her ass. The back was completely bare so the dimples on the small of her back were teasing to be touched.

"We can make it quick," I said, running my nose down her back, kissing those fucking dimples. She spun around and pushed me back into the tiny half bathroom off the kitchen, locking her mouth to mine.

I grabbed her hips and pushed her dress over them, pulling the tiny bit of fabric she called panties off. As I trailed kisses over her throat and chest I lifted her to sit on the edge of the sink. Her hands went to my pants, pulling the belt, button, and zipper almost at the same time. They dropped to my feet and she used her hands and feet to get my boxer briefs down.

"Fuck me hard, baby," she purred as I slammed into her. I was relentlessly thrusting into her as she moaned loudly. Her hands moved from my back to the edge of the sink, trying to stabilize herself. I felt something shift, and then shift again. Suddenly, I heard the sound of water rushing. I stopped, still balls deep and realized that the sink was leaking.

"Fuck!" I yelled, pulling out of her to open the cabinet doors. I was met with both hot and cold water spraying directly at my face.

"Oh my god," Bella yelled jumping off the sink. I tried to turn the shut off valves to stop the spray but realized that the pipes busted behind them.

"Where's the water shut off to the house?" I yelled.

"In the basement, near the furnace," Bella said panicking. I yanked my pants up and ran out of the bathroom. I made it to the utility room near the theater and quickly shut the water for the whole house off.

"What are we going to do?" Bella said in a near sob when I made it back upstairs. Her dress was soaked, hair a mess, and she had makeup running down her face.

"We can't have a party with no water, Edward!" she screamed. "This was so dumb, so fucking stupid. Didn't you feel the sink move? You fucked the sick right off the wall!"

"I'll call Emmett. He worked with a plumbing company in college for like two weeks. He was shitty but I think he could fix it."

I called Em and told him that the pipes burst and I had no clue how it happened. He said he would stop by the store to grab some stuff and he'd be on his way. Bella went to the bedroom to change and fix herself up. I cleaned up the water mess, throwing the towel in the washer and tried to figure out how to turn the thing on. I gave up quickly. I also called the babysitter to make sure that Ben was okay and to check on what time he'd be home the next day. Bella didn't want a nanny but there were times that we needed someone for Ben so we hired Bailey, who we found through an agency. She had been our go to girl for the last three years and Ben loved her.

"I'm here to fix some shit!" Em yelled as he walked in. He had a toolbox in his hand. I directed him to the bathroom and when he looked at it he laughed.