Chapter 24

Cassidy's P.O.V.

When Jamie pulled that box out from under her bed I had no idea this was coming. All this time I would hide the fact that I smoked weed from her meanwhile, she was doing it the whole time also. We are like the same person but it different bodies. She packed the bowl with weed while I grabbed a towel from the hallway. On my way back into Jamie's room I bumped into Jack in the hallway.

"Hey Princess" he said pulling me into him with his hands on my waist.

I blushed at the name he called me and stood up on my toes to kiss his lips. He picked me up and spun me around. I smiled into the kiss and he set me down.

"I missed you this morning" I said looking up at him.

"You kill me when you do that" he and pulls on my bottom lip with his thumb so I wasn't bitting my lip and completely avoid's my question.

I do it again without realizing and blush when he smirks at me, I just let him change the subject and figure we will talk about it later.

"So what's with the towel?" he asks.

I forgot I was even carrying, "Oh nothing Jamie just needed it" I say nervously.

He raises an eyebrow at me questioningly. "Mind if I join?" he asks.

"You would have to ask Jamie about that" I say and turn to go back to Jamie's room.

Jack walks in, in front of me and realize what's going on when he see's the packed bowl and all the windows open.

"Sweet" he says rubbing his hands together.

"This was all his idea, I didn't invite him" I say to Jamie.

"It's fine, the more the merrier" shes says already to happy.

I take the towel and shove it under the crack in the door, so no smoke will escape under it. Jamie takes the pink lighter and takes the first hit. She passes it to me and I gladly accept it. I take a big hit swallowing the smoke then blowing it up to the ceiling.

"That was hot" Jack says smirking at me and taking the bowl. I blow him a kiss and he takes a hit like a pro.

After going through the dime bag and a little extra that Jack bought over we were laying on the floor of Jamie's room watching Breaking Bad and eating whatever junk food we could find.

"Well I'm gonna go crash in my room. I will see you later" he said to me and gave me a kiss.

I bite my lip and nodded my head.

5 minutes after Jack left, and Jamie was seconds away from passing out, I excused myself to the bathroom and walked straight into Jack's room.

Jack is sitting on his computer chair on his phone and looks up briefly to see me walk in. I walk over to him and move his hands and sit on his lap.

I have his attention now and I intend to keep it. I hear Jack lock his phone and I bite my lip again. He starts kissing my neck and my head goes back to give him more skin to kiss. My hands play with the hair on the back of his neck. Once he really starts getting into it. I get up and walk over to the bed uninterested in him anymore.

"Not cool. Now get back over here before I make you" he says with desire in his eyes, he wanted me bad.

"Hmmm, I think I'll pass" I say playing around on my phone.

He gets up out of his chair and stands in front of the bed, where I'm sitting. He pushes me back so I'm laying flat on the bed and as soon as he begins to crawl up to me I roll over and take the chair he just vacated. He groans in frustration.

"What the hell did I do this time" he asks completely unaware.

"You really don't know?" I ask sounded more hurt then I mean't too.

He racks his brain for a minute seeming to avoid what he already knows.

"Listen Cass I'm sorry I left you this morning. I know my note was brief but at least I left something" he said seeming annoyed.

He's right I don't know why I'm getting so worked up. Sometimes guys don't even leave a hint that they were there. He at least took the time to write out a note. And it's his business I don't need to know what he was doing.

"Your right I'm sorry I got all worked up. I need to relax and stop worrying so much about things that aren't my business" I say and look up at him.

He relaxed into the bed like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. He holds his arms out in a hug and a crawl into him.

He kisses me his lips drawing me into him like a magnet. When he kissed me everything felt perfect. His soft lips against mine, with his tongue slipping in at the last second. Jack Gilinsky had caught me and I don't think there will ever be a way out.

-

-

-

Sorry took so long I'm big in the belief of procrastination. Anyways if you guys think Jack Gilinsky has cute nipples VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter and be sure to check out gilinskysbabe99 's story Incandescent. She is sooo sweet and such a good writer!

Stay Gucci
-Ashley