Chapter 36

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I bite my lip as he slid's his fingers into me searching for my center. I moan when he adds a second figure finding a rhythm. His thumb moves in slow circles as he moves his hand in and out. Jack's eyes shine with desire and love. I was coming close the the edge and then he pulls his hand out. I was breathing hard and was now frustrated.

"Why did you stop" I say out of breath

"Not yet baby girl"

I hear a condom wrapper open and felt him thick and hard between my legs. Spreading them open as he pushed inside me. He lets out a moan as he fills inside me. My breathing is ragged and Jack notices. He leans down to my ear and whispers.

"You like that huh?"

I bite my lip and nod vigorously. He pushes in again and again and my back arches to meet him. I feel a wave course through me and my body tighten.

"Give me what you got baby" he whispers and that puts me over the edge. When the aching joy subsides I look into Jack's deep brown eyes and watch as he releases into the condom and pulls out.

He lays down next to me our legs tangled together, arms wrapped in circles around one another. Jack looks at me and brushes a stray piece of hair behind my ear. He smiled from ear to ear and it made me happy all over. He held my hand as we both feel into a deep sleep.

When I wake up at 6 I turn and look over at Jack who is staring at me.

I blush under his gaze. "What are you doing" I say and pull the blankets over my face.

"Please don't do that, I wanna see your beautiful face.

"You're to cheesy for me" I say and push him off the bed.

He grabs me and pulls me with him. "You know I have to leave soon your parents will be home any minute."

I pout "I know."

He kisses my bottom lip and stands up. I lay back down and admire his sculpted back, and arms, well just his whole body.

"You don't know how much I want to come over there right now"

"So do it" I say and bite my lip.

He laughs and pounces on the bed after me. He attaches his lips to mine and pulls away.

"How many times do I have to tell you about doing that"

"I'm sorry" I say and pout, "can I repay the favor" I say and crawl onto his lap.

I push him back down on the bed and trail kisses down his stomach and look up at him when I reach the band of his boxers.

"Oh don't do that" Jack says with a groan.

"Do what?" I say and palm him through his boxers.

"Look up at me with those innocent eyes" He says and strains his neck.

I pull down the band of his boxers and let him spring out. I place my small hand around him and kiss the tip.

"Caaasss" he groans.

I lick from the bottom to top and place him in the mouth. I bob my head back and forth and watch him strain.

"Cass stop, wait" he says trying to catch his breath.

I keep going and pushing him in as far as I can. Jack wraps his fist in my hair guiding me the right way. He releases into me and I swallow. He pulls me up to him and lays me on his chest.

"You didn't have to do that"

"I owed you from last night" I say and he kisses my forehead.

"I can lay for a few more minutes then I have to run. I can't wait till we have our own place, and no one can bother us."

I smile and grab ahold of his hand. That's probably the first time I have heard Jack talking about the future.

-

-

unedited