Chapter 21

Jack's P.O.V

After leaving Cass's I was so mad at myself. How could I just throw away any trust Cass had in me in a matter of seconds. I wanted to just wait outside her door, I need her in my arms. As soon as I get home I want to call her and I will not stop till she answers.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I wake up when I hear my phone ringing, I just let it go to voice mail. It starts ringing again, and I bury my head in my pillow. I reach over to my dresser and don't even look at the caller id, and just answer it.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Cass is that you?" he asks.

My breath gets caught in my throat and I have to take a deep breath before I answer Jack.

"Yes it's me, this is my phone" I say rudely.

"I thought it would have taken me 20 calls before you answered" he says and lets out a small laugh.

"It would have but I didn't look at the caller id before I answered, so you got lucky" I say.

"Oh" he replies and my heart breaks a little.

"Jack, why did you call?" I ask quietly.

"I wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have done what I did and I wish I can take it back right now" he says and a tear forms in the corner of my eye

I take a deep breath and rub my temple "Jack, I want to be able to look into your eyes and not be scared, I want to know that your here for me and not thinking of any other girls. I want to be your girl, your one and only girl" I talk till I can't breath and have to take a breath.

"Cass you are my world, and you have no idea how much you mean to me. These past weeks I have had the time of my life. Even if it's just me and you watching movies, or me hiding in your closet. As long as I'm with you, my smile goes from ear to ear" he says and I smile as wide as the Grand Canyon.

I am speechless and the moment of silence we have is more calming then nerve wracking.

"Cass come outside I need to see you" Jack says and I run down the stairs and out the door.

Jack is leaning against his on his jeep with his phone pressed against his ear.

"Can you be my Angel?" he asks over the phone.

I nod my head laughing and tears flow down my face. I run into his arms and he wipes the tears off my face and holds my face in his hands and kisses me passionately. I lean into him because I can barley hold myself up, I'm shaking so bad.

He pulls away and holds my hands and smiles down at me. He kisses my forehead and I wrap my arms around him and lean my head against his chest. I grab his hand and take him inside with me.

We go up to my room and I slip under the covers and pull him in with me. He kicks his shoes off and pulls his shirt over his head. I lay my head on his chest and slowly fall asleep to his heart beat.

-

-

Short and sweet chapter there will be longer ones to come, now that I have some ideas and all ur guys comments really push me past my laziness to write so keep commenting!! and don't forget to vote

~xoxo ashley