Chapter 5

Cassidy's P.O.V.

After a good 15 minutes I finally find Cameron almost passed out on one of the pool chairs.

"Awe, come on baby lets get you up to bed" I say and talk to him like a baby.

"As long as your in the bed with me, I'm good" Cameron says slurring his

I smile and hide my nerves because if I say no I would be done for.

I stand him up on his feet and throw one of his arms around me. Most of his weight is on me so I am basically carrying a full grown boy around. It takes a good 20 minutes for me to get him in my house and up to my bed.

That did of course include his bathroom break, which was a story all by itself.

When I went back into the backyard there was about 20 people left. 10 of those people I knew were staying over, but mostly everyone left after the beer pong match.

"Come to collect your punishment?" Jack says and I laugh.

"Wow, you waited around for me? This must be good then" I say and he smirks

He is sitting over by the pool and I walk over to him and put my feet in the water.

"I have a couple of ideas" he says and smirks back again.

"Oh really now? Well let's hear them" I say and smile at him.

"I don't think you would want that" he says and I act surprised.

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me at all" I say and he laughs

"God that laugh, it just kills me" I say in my head.

"This might just be a tough one, since you will basically agree to do anything" he says and pokes me.

"If you push me in, your coming down with me" I say with an attitude.

"Well, well, I think I just found out what I'm going to do with you" he says with that smirk and stares me straight in the eyes.

"When then let me hear it Mr. Gilinsky" I say.

"You have to go swimming" he says with a smile growing against his face.

"Are you serious? Is this some joke? Wow Gilinsky has your heart gone soft?" I say and feel his head pretending to take his tempature.

"Naked" he says and I laugh.

"There's the good old Jack" I say and stand up.

He smirks at me and leans back on his chair with his hands behind his head.

I take off my shirt and shorts and leave them on one of the pool chairs, and I'm left in my strapless bra and thong.

"This must be a sight for sore eyes since you haven't had a girl since when? Yesterday?" I say and he lets out a hearty laugh.

"Very funny Brooks, but I believe you have some swimming to do?" he says and points over to the pool.

I walk my way over to the stairs, for the pool, which unfortunately for Jack is on the opposite side of the pool.

When I get in it takes me a second do get used to the cold water, then I finally go underneath. When I come back up I slip off my thong and throw it over by where I left my other clothes.

Jack is still sitting there with that smirk on his face loving every minute of this.

Finally, I take off my bra and I throw it over with my other stuff.

"It's really a shock that you don't think I've gone skinny dipping in my own pool" I say and laugh.

"I had a feeling you had, so while you were taking your sweet time getting undressed I changed your punishment" he says.

"Well then lets here it" I say.

"You have to go skinny dipping... with me" He says and pull off his shirt and shorts and jumps in.

"No way!" I say and try to swim away.

He grabs my foot and pulls my underwater with him.
I swim up to get some air and Jack is right next to me.

"Your such a perv" I say while laughing and splash water at him.

"But yet you still love me" he says and swims closer.

He must have took of his boxers while I was swimming away, because he is now fully naked.

"Ok close enough there buddy, remember I still have a boyfriend" I say thinking back to Cameron and what he would do if he saw this.

"I know you can't resist all this" he says smirking and I laugh.

"Your right I can't" I say quietly, getting serious.

You can see him swallow. Right now were in shallow water and I'm up against the pool wall. He steps closer and I let him. Our bodies are now pressed against each other.

His head leans down and his lips meet mine, and for a minute were stuck in a trance. We just ignore everything around us. When we finally pull apart which feels like eternity, we stare each other in the eyes.

"Um... I think I have to go now" I say trying as fast as I can to get out of the pool.

With my hands covering my chest, I grab a towel and start to walk across the lawn back into the house as fast as I can.

"Cass, wait please" Jack says from behind me.

I keep walking and when I get to the back door, he is at my side.

"Cass please, let's just talk" He says pleading.

"Jack there's nothing to talk about. We made a mistake, and I think it's time for you to go" I say and try to open the door but I am struggling because I'm holding my towel and clothes.

"Cass" he says quietly this time.

"Jack, please just go already" I say fighting back tears.

"Fine" Jack says and walks away with his head down.

I finally open the door and drop my clothes and kick them away into a corner. I go up to my room and go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I step into the shower and that's when the tears start to fall.

(Hey guy's don't forget to favorite so I know how I'm doing!! and comment if your bored because I know I am, ily)