Chapter 11

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I pull up to the lake and park my car. No one really knows about this spot except Me, Jamie, and Jack.

I get here before Jamie so I climb out of my car and go over to the makeshift, falling apart dock thing, and sit down. My feet just reach the clear water and it's not to cold and not to warm. I sit there for about 5 minutes before I hear a car coming up the gravel path. I see Jamie's car and I wave over. She parks and gets out and then the passenger side door opens as well...

"Oh hell no if you think I am staying here now" I say and slip my flip flops back on.

"Hold it right there you aren't going anywhere" she says and places her hands on her hips.

Now I know she means business.

"Why is he here?" I ask with an attitude.

Jack buts in, "This "he" over here has a name, and I'm pretty sure you know it."

"Zip it, both of you" Jamie says annoyed already.

"Can you please tell me what Jack is doing here, before I leave."

"Jack is here for the same reason you are here."

I look at her confused.

"You are both going to sort this shit out right here, right now, if you have to stay here all night. Which I don't have a problem with because I now have your keys and phone" she says and grabs my purse which I left over on the sand by my towel.

She runs back and gets into her car and calls out the window "I will be back by midnight, have fun!" she says and drives away.

"No fucking way, this is not happening" I say and rub my temples.

"Chill, am I really that horrible to be around" Jack says.

"It's not you, I just really wasn't in the mood for a intervention or whatever you want to call it right now"

"Don't worry, I don't want to be here anymore then you do" Jack says.

"On the contrary you did come with Jamie here, so you must have known she was doing this."

"True, but I only came because she promised she would clean my room for a month and stop talking to all my friends" he says.

I let out a little giggle.

"What?" he asks.

"Oh please, we all know that's not going to last. Jamie doesn't even clean her own room, and she is closer with your friends then you think" I say and laugh.

"Well thanks for telling me this now" he says and smiles.

I sit down on my towel and he sits on the sand a little farther away from me.

"Sooo" I say.

"Why did you yell at me to leave that night? I just wanted to talk..." he says jumping right into things.

"I had to, if I had let you stay God knows what else I would have done. I had already just cheated on my boyfriend, what would have happen next?"

"But what about, what did happen?" he says staring at a spot in the sand.

"That's the part that scares me the most" I say and look over at him.

He looks up at me. I break the stare, and focus on looking at the water.

"Cass, how do you really feel about me?" he says still staring at me.

"I don't know" I say quietly.

"I think your lying, I think you know exactly how you feel."

I look straight at him. "Oh really then, please do tell me. I know I am sure as hell tired of looking for answers, and lying to my boyfriend because I don't know what the hell is going on in my head anymore" I say starting to feel the tears coming.

"I think your scared of the feelings you have for me, because you still love Cameron" he says.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. In my head I'm screaming out my hate for Cameron

"Wanna know how I know this? Because I am scared of my feelings for you too" he says and looks straight at me not breaking away for a second.

He scoots closer to me and wraps his arms around me. I am stiff at first then I relax into his arms and the first sobs come out.

"It's gonna be ok" Jack says rubbing my back trying to sooth me.

After about 20 minutes, and 1 soaked shirt later I can finally breath normally. We just sit side by side for a while no one saying anything. We are just staring at the lake.

I break the silence, "how long have you had feelings for me?" I ask and look down at my hands.

"Ever since you beat me at that game of beer pong last summer" he says and looks over at me.

I smile down at my hands and he lifts my chin and turns my head so I am looking at him.

"I love your smile."

I blush a deep red and go back to staring at my hands.

"How about you?"

"Two summers ago when we found this place" I say quietly. "And you threw be into the water and ruined my brand news shoes and my mom was pissed, but I told her I tripped and fell of the dock" I say and look over at him.

He is smiling at the lake.

"I love your smile more" I say and he looks at me.

"What are we gonna do?"

"I have no clue."

I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist and we just sit there looking out onto the lake.

Don't forget to VOTE and SAVE this story!! oh and if you have any questions or anything my

kik is: ashleyjablonowski

I'm updating during school right now and I probably just killed my phones battery oh well this is for you guys :*

p.s. Don't forget to COMMENT :)