Chapter 6

Jack's P.O.V.

I walk out of Cassidy's backyard with my head down and hands stuffed deep in my pocket's.

When I get in my car I just stare out the window. Then it hits me that someone I truly love just walked away from me, and I just let them. I slam my hands on the steering wheel so angry.

"God why am I so stupid!" I say and drop my face into my hands.

When I finally get a grip, I start my car and grab the wheel so hard my knuckles turn white. I drive all the way to the beach, which is about 20 minutes from my house. The roads are deserted and I reach speeds up to 80mph getting their in half the time.

When I get to the beach it's pitch black and I walk over to the sand and just sit there with my head in my hands. I sit there for what feels like minute's but is actually hours. When I finally head back home the sun is just barely starting to rise and the clock in my car reads 4:46 am.

When I get back home I go straight up to bed and pass out. I'm woken up not long after by banging on my door. "Jack get up we have to talk!" I hear Jamie say from behind the door.

She tries to twist the handle but it's locked. Ever since that smackcam thing started I always lock my door.

"Go away" I say.

"No we need to talk right now, so unlock the door" she says getting annoyed.

"Well that sucks for you, now if you wouldn't mind I'm trying to sleep" I say.

"I never knew you had it in you..." she says and her voice starts to trail off like she is walking away.

"Wait," I say and jump out of bed and open the door. "What do you mean."

"I never knew you could break someones heart, like you just did" she says and stares at me with, what looks like, disgust in her eyes.

"You think I wanted to do what I did?! (referring to what happened with Cass). You think I wanted to walk away like that?! But I did, didn't I! But why you ask? Because I love her Jamie! It's all because I love her, and I never wanted to hurt her! Now you finally get it don't you?" I say with anger in every word.

She just stands there with her mouth wide open with pure shock on her face. I turn around an go back in my room and slam the door behind me.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I finally get out of the shower when my fingers start to look like prunes. I stare back and my reflection in the mirror an look at my bloodshot eyes. I shake my head in disgust.

"I love someone that's not my boyfriend" I say in my head and another tear falls down my face.

When I'm finally dried off I put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and head back downstairs. It's going on 3:30 am and I haven't slept a wink yet.

So I start cleaning the kitchen. When I finish with the kitchen I go into the living room, followed by the dining room, and every other room in the house till I woke up Jaime when I moved a piece of furniture.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asks and struggles to sit up.

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep" I say trying to hide my red, and blotchy face.

"Cassidy, look at me" she says suddenly getting the strength to sit all the way up.

I turn around a little and try half heartedly to smile.

"What the fuck Cass?? Did your dog die or something" she says and grabs me into a hug.

I'm tense at first then I finally relax and let her hug me. "More like a boy" my voice muffled from her hugging me.

"You and Cameron broke up?!" she says pulling me away so that she can look at me.

"No, were still together" I say and look down at the ground.

"Cass, what boy...?" she says getting serious. I keep staring at the ground not doing anything.

"Cass... it's my brother isn't it....?" she asks.

I look up at her and stare her in the eyes and slowly nod my head yes.

"I knew it" she said and brings me into a hug again.

After we talked a little and I told her what happened she brought me back up to my room and tucked me into bed, after we moved Cameron around. She said she was gonna go home first to change, then come back. But first I made her promise not to tell Jack or Cameron anything.

After she left I passed out because I was just so tired after all that crying that I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

(Sorry this chapter was so short but I wanted to post something before I went to bed... but don't forget to vote and save it so you get updates whenever I post a new chapter!!)