Last Game (Part Two)

Since most of the comments consisted of "Omg" & ":O", I think I'm just gonna let you all see what happened (x lol

Plus I wrote this while I was on vacation so it isn't very good ;3

Enjoy :)

****Last Chapter****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-PRINCETON' POV-

I blinked a couple of times and ended up staring at the wall. It seemed like I was sitting backwards.

I blinked a couple more times and tried to move, but I was tied to the chair. Classic movie type shit.

I rolled my eyes in a mix frustration and annoyance, turning my head to see Dezire tied to another chair while she kicked angrily at the air in front of her. What the fuck was going on?!

"I see you're awake."

"Let us go."

"Why should I? So you can keep me in the friend zone like you've been doing? Or so Dezire can go on thinking that she runs the fucking world when she doesn't?" Destiny squatted on the floor beside me. "Fuck that, Afro Puff."

"You don't know what you're saying." Dezire said, looking at her sister with actual fear in her eyes.

"I know exactly what I'm saying and what I was doing. You bitches aren't very smart."

"Look, Destiny I know I called you-"

"SHUT UP!"

Dez bit her lip and quietly settled back into her chair the best way she could.

I didn't know what to think. I still didn't completely understand what was going on in front of me. "Why?" I asked as she stood up straight.

"Didn't I answer that already?"

"I mean why do you have us here? I never intentionally did anything to you."

"You wouldn't have to be here if you would have just did what I told you to do Princeton. I told you I wanted her crazy ass out the way."

"Says the psychotic bitch that wants to kill her own sister and an innocent curly haired hippie."

I started to say something, but I just shrugged it off. Dezire kept going.

"You're the crazy one anyway. I don't know how I put up with you for so long. Right now, you deserve every word I've said to you."

Destiny sped over to the chair, holding a shiny object to her sister's neck. "You're an asshole, Dezire."

"And you're a psycho, Destiny."

She chuckled darkly, lifting the object - which looked kind of like a knife from here - around in her hands. "Oh, I'm a psycho, am I? Princeton, what do you think?"

"I think you're amazing."

Way, way, deep down, I added silently.

She cracked a smile. "Really?"

"Really." I smiled back and she came closer. "Kiss me then."

"W-Why?"

She pressed the back of the knife against my neck and gripped my hair. "Do it or die."

I hurriedly pressed my lips to hers, frantically attempting to think of a plan. I leaned over in time to see that Dezire was expertly cutting through her ropes. 'Distract her', she mouthed at me, moving the blade faster across the complicated knot that bound her hands.