Life of the Party; Part Two

I was gonna give you guys the whole party scene at once, but then I thought "nahhh." Lmao don't hate me cuz here's the rest >:D I still need that extra guys, come on, help a girl out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-DESTINY'S POV-

I walked into the party unnoticed. There were so many people bumping and grinding on the dance floor that no one noticed a party crasher. Works for me.

I went up to the food table and got a drink, scanning the room for any signs of Roc and/or Kayla. I spotted Kayla near the door and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Um, can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering where my boyfriend is."

"I don't know you...or your boyfriend."

"Are you sure? It's his party."

She stood up and folded her arms, eying me.

"You better be talking about Prod, cuz he's the only one without a date."

"No, Roc is my boyfriend."

"Negative. He doesn't go for-" She stopped and looked at my dress. "hoes like you. He's mine."

"In your dreams." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't start with me. I'm trying to be as nice as I can."

"Nice? Bitchy is more like it."

She walked up to me and narrowed her eyes.

"You haven't seen the bitch yet."

"Oh, really? Is she up under all that ugly?"

She then picked up the punch bowl and dumped it over my head. Naturally, I screamed.

"ASSHOLE! DAMMIT, MY HAIR!" I was about to hit her but I felt myself getting pulled back.

"Christy! Shit, let me go!"

"Yeah, let her go so she can get her ass beat just like you did." The gang came around the corner, looking at me, then at Kayla, then back again.

"What's going on here?" Ray asked, looking at the broken punch bowl on the floor.

"A cat fight, dumbass." Prince rolled his eyes.

"Ooohh! Where's the popcorn?"

"PROD!" All three girls hit him upside the head and I started to laugh but I remembered the matter at hand and got angry all over again. So I charged at her, but she moved out of the way and I hit the table, my face landing straight in a batch of cupcakes.

"MY FOOD!"

We all looked towards the sources of the yelling; Jazz and Prod. "Oh, shut up!"

Kayla picked my face up out of the icing.

"Are you done beating yourself up now?"

"Yup." I swung my arm wide and hit her in her stomach, but she grabbed me by my hair and slammed me on the floor.

"I don't want your germs, bitch."

"Listen here little-"

"Shut up! I'm tired of people starting shit with me about Roc! Damn! Get the fuck out of this house because no one wants your crusty bitch ass here!"

I didn't know what to say, so i just got up and walked to the door.

"This isn't over Kayla."

"Yeah, whatever." She said, storming off somewhere with Roc on her heels.

-KAYLA'S POV-

I stormed off to the patio and ended up at the edge of the pool with my feet in the water. I heard foot steps behind me but didn't bother turning around.

"Go away."

"Not gonna happen, babygirl."

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He took my hand in his and rubbed it with his thumb.

"You heard me. I'm tired of people coming after me because of you."

He sighed this time. "I'm sorry about bringing you into all of this."

I looked into his big brown eyes and stroked his cheek.

"I'm supposed to be the one comforting you Kayla." He laughed a little.

"I know, but you look stressed."

"I just don't want you to leave me over this."

He starred at me and I starred right back at him.

"You're crazy. I'm not leaving."

He smiled at me and I kissed those big lips of his.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

He took my hand and helped me up.

"Wanna go dance? Without drama this time? I think I hear a slow song playing.."

"Sure."

He smiled and led me back to the dance floor where I caught sight of Prodigy and Jazmyn talking and eating happily.

"Aren't they cute?"

"Yeah, they're perfect for each other and don't even know it."

"I know...but I think Desiree and Ray might."

I pointed at the new couple swaying on the floor, but not so Desi would see. Sunny and Prince were behind them, sharing a piece of cake and talking about things that were undoubtedly too deep for my understanding.

The song changed into 4 Letter Word and Roc twirled me, effectively moving us to the center of the floor. I put my head on his chest and for once, my worries floated away.

"You're my 4 letter word," Roc said, kissing my forehead.

"I better be the only girl you're saying that to."

He chuckled. "I couldn't imagine saying it to anyone but you."

He then kissed me softly as we continued moving around the floor.

-SUNNY'S POV-

[Sunny's House]

(11:57 P.M.)

"Want me to walk you in?"

"Sure."

Prince got out and came around to open the door for me, helping me out, even though he had a driver.

"Why thank you, sir."

"You're welcome, my lady."

I laughed at our corny exchange and he let my hand once my other one touched the doorknob.

"Bye Prince."

"Bye Sunny." I started to unlock the door but Princeton caught me as I turned around.

"What?"

"That's not how I say goodbye." He slid his arms around my waist and kissed me softly before letting me go.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight..."

I watched him walk back to the car, but as soon as I was about to go inside, I heard something ruffling under my feet. It sounded like a piece of paper, so I bent down to pick it up and found that it was freshly and neatly folded and it smelled of some perfume I couldn't place.

I walked inside the living room and flipped on a light switch, opening the letter in my hands and scanning it.

"Dear Sunny,

I hope you enjoyed your night because mine was ruined. Just know I'm going to get you back for all of this soon. Very soon.

Sweet Dreams."