The Lying Game

Thank you for the girls who inboxed me to be in the story :)

And now the show goes on! >:)

So yeah.

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV::

"What are you doing here Destiny?"

"Just came to see how you were doing..." I watched her as she walked over to me and narrowed my eyes.

"Maybe, but how would you get in my house?"

"I know where you hide the spare key."

"What are you, stalking me or something?"

This chic definitely has some problems...I haven't seen her in years and she just randomly shows up now?

I took a couple steps back, trying to put some space in between me and her.

"Not at all...Why are you backing away from me?"

"Dez, I have a girlfriend. I know what you want and I'm not giving it to you."

"That didn't stop you before."

"That was one time! And it was almost 2 years ago! I'm not like that anymore. Besides, we never dated in the first place."

She crossed her arms and smirked. "You're gonna give me what I want...or I'll break you and Kayla up."

"How do you even know her name?! And how would you even do that?"

She took her phone out of her pocket and tapped around before pulling up a picture of me kissing some girl a couple weeks ago.

"But that's old...I haven't cheated on her and that girl doesn't mean anything to me."

"She won't know that."

"Why are you doing this? I finally get into a good relationship and you fuck it up?"

She just stood there with her signature smirk on her face.

"If I do this, will you leave Kayla alone? I just don't want her hurt...thats my babygirl..." At this point, my voice was shaking with anger and I was trying hard to control it. I closed my eyes as I struggled to regain all sense of calmness that had evaded me.

"Of course. Now come on." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room.

I'm going to burn in hell for this one...

::Christy's POV::

I nodded my head, satisfied that I had thought to call Dez, even though the chic was too expensive. I knew that after this, there would be no way Kayla would still be with Roc. I let out an evil laugh as I re-read her text.

[Dezzy4Ever]: I got here early...I'm inside roc's house. This plan is gonna work perfectly. >:) if this doesn't work as well as you want, just know I have a plan B

"Let the games begin..."

I applied a coat of lip gloss and fixed my hair before going out the door. I had a date tonight anyway. I could plan Kayla's destruction later, sense she won't be in the shape to show me up and fight me like she did earlier. No one messes with Christina Perez.

::Kayla's POV::

I sat on the floor of my living room with my best friend Sunny as we played with my new puppy Chanel.

"Sooo..." I said, putting Chanel in my lap and facing her.

"Soooo...."

"How are things with you and your hubby?"

"He's not my hubby!"

"Defensive much,"

"Well..."

"C'mon, he obviously likes you."

"Noo..."

I shot her a look.

"You think so?" I nodded, smiling as my phone went off. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was Roc.

"Who's that?"

"Roc," I said, answering the call, but throwing the phone down almost immediately as my eyes flooded with tears. I stared at the phone before I hurriedly ended the call and sat on the couch. The room seemed like it was spinning.

"Kayla? Are you okay?" I just shook my head, letting the tears flow freely from my eyes. Why the fuck was I always crying over this kid?!

"What happened?" I looked up at my bestie's concerned face and took a deep breath.

"Well I answered the phone...and I um...heard moaning..." I choked up and took another breath. "It was Roc's name...he must have called me by mistake..."

She pulled me into a hug and just let me cry into her shoulder.

"I'm ruining your shirt...I'm sorry," I said in between my muffled sniffs.

"It's okay. I can always get a new one..." She examined her mascara stained shirt and I chuckled, pulling back to wipe my eyes.

"Maybe there was a reason for this. It didn't sound like Christy...I was so stupid to think I could count on him to be honest with me." I sobbed some more as Sunny rubbed my back.

"C'mon, let's go cheer you up before I have to go kick some Belizean ass."

"How?"

"Wanna go hit the mall? We can give you a makeover. Well maybe just your hair...and buy some new clothes...we're gonna take him down a notch next week. Watch and see." I smiled at her and agreed. We arrived at the mall less than 20 minutes later.

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mmm...dramatasic chapter right there lol. And yeah, psycho Christy is related to Princeton. You'll find out how later...

Please comment what you thought :3

Alright bye :)